Hogan out means NWO Out?

Rangers24Cally

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care as much about the roster as I do gameplay. It could have every single wrestler in the game, but if the gameplay sucks then screw the game. That said, if this has a mix of a huge roster with great gameplay (controls, more modes, moves, more match types, etc), then awesome!

Though I'm sure the old gen will have some kind of restriction to it.

I don't care as much about the roster as I do gameplay. It could have every single wrestler in the game, but if the gameplay sucks then screw the game. That said, if this has a mix of a huge roster with great gameplay (controls, more modes, moves, more match types, etc), then awesome!

Though I'm sure the old gen will have some kind of restriction to it.

This is all that matters really

Guess what, the Hulk Hogan DLC was removed from WWE 2K15. Anyone that didn't buy it before are screwed. Also I hear 2K is starting to delete and ban people from making Hulk Hogan CAWs in WWE 2K15.

Guess what, the Hulk Hogan DLC was removed from WWE 2K15. Anyone that didn't buy it before are screwed. Also 2K is starting to delete and ban people from making Hulk Hogan CAWs in WWE 2K15.

Lmao...this is taking things so far that it's painfully hilarious. Like...really? I understand the company not wanting to have official ties to the man, but user content? *censored*ing hell.

Guess what, the Hulk Hogan DLC was removed from WWE 2K15. Anyone that didn't buy it before are screwed. Also 2K is starting to delete and ban people from making Hulk Hogan CAWs in WWE 2K15.

Lmao...this is taking things so far that it's painfully hilarious. Like...really? I understand the company not wanting to have official ties to the man, but user content? *censored*ing hell.

That's 2K for you. They did the same with Chris Benoit CAWs.

This game is 3 months away did they really have to pull him this quickly to please the WWE. I understand taking Hulk Hogan off Tough Enough. But erasing him from the history of their company seems a little much. There is a good chance without him Vince isn't a billionaire. Did They erase every movie Mel Gibson made, no they didn't. Maybe Hogan should have beat his wife like Chris Brown did, look how fast people forgave him for that. He used a word, a terrible word but still just a word. He didn't hit a woman or kill someone. Vince McMahon has said and done much worse. The only difference is he didn't get caught on tape.

This game is 3 months away did they really have to pull him this quickly to please the WWE. I understand taking Hulk Hogan off Tough Enough. But erasing him from the history of their company seems a little much. There is a good chance without him Vince isn't a billionaire. Did They erase every movie Mel Gibson made, no they didn't. Maybe Hogan should have beat his wife like Chris Brown did, look how fast people forgave him for that. He used a word, a terrible word but still just a word. He didn't hit a woman or kill someone. Vince McMahon has said and done much worse. The only difference is he didn't get caught on tape.

Steve Austin beat his ex-wife and he's not erased from history though it was a different time when everyone wasn't oversensitive that anything offensive means they get erased. The confederate flag and the confederate war never existed because Obama said so...

Guess what, the Hulk Hogan DLC was removed from WWE 2K15. Anyone that didn't buy it before are screwed. Also I hear 2K is starting to delete and ban people from making Hulk Hogan CAWs in WWE 2K15.

So is it just not available for purchase anymore, or did it get the P.T. treatment?

So is it just not available for purchase anymore, or did it get the P.T. treatment?

Would have to be the former. Bearing in mind that P.T. was free, and the Hogan DLC is something that people actually paid for. You can't remove something from consoles that people actually paid money to have. That's literally theft.

not available for purchase anymore

Would have to be the former. Bearing in mind that P.T. was free, and the Hogan DLC is something that people actually paid for. You can't remove something from consoles that people actually paid money to have. That's literally theft.

Was just making sure. I planned on deleting 2K15 whenever i get 2K16, but didn't want to if it meant losing Hogan permanently.

Was just making sure. I planned on deleting 2K15 whenever i get 2K16, but didn't want to if it meant losing Hogan permanently.

Well, if you delete it, you definitely wouldn't be able to get the DLC back, because it won't exist anymore. But they definitely won't add an update to 2K16 that removes the Hogan DLC from your system...that's all I'm saying. Because, that's what they did with P.T...they patched it so it would delete itself after a certain amount of time.

Why is this site censoring Hulk Hogan topics? I reported the 2K15 news relating to Hulk Hogan in the right section.

Probably because you didn't provide a source for that

Okay I guess.

(Credit: PWInsider.com)

Another company that will see some fallout from the Hulk Hogan racism controversy is WWE Studios.

Hogan has an extended sequence early in the movie, "Celebrity Death Pool," however there have already been talks about what they can do to edit around the scene or re-shoot the Hogan scenes in the movie.

It's pretty unlikely that they will be able to edit around Hogan, but they would be able to re-shoot, which would cost them.

WWE has informed all licensees that current and future Hogan-related items are to be nixed. This includes WWE 2K16, WWE action figures and t-shirts, as well as other projects. WWE was so thorough in removing Hogan mentions that they even pulled the streaming of Hogan's theme music.

2k have to do whatever WWE ask them to do, it's WWE's IP not 2k's

Archived