WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah it got axed or something. Remember all the sub teasing they did like once or twice then it was back to normal for them

Just saw some Raw clips on YT. This company is CHIKARA levels of absurd, but they're expecting to be taken serious :lol:

That's classic Vince.

"It's a great idea. We're going to use it...with other people who make no sense in the scenario. It will be perfect!"

"You don't want Punk...You want Sheamus!"

"Great idea, Maxine! This will work perfectly... for someone completely else!"

Wait, Liv Morgan is a lesbian now? Really?

Also, I get why Rusev keeps defending this storyline. It's simple imo. It might be trash, but he's getting main event-like exposure. That's a positive to take out of this.

Did wonders for Dolph Ziggler and Rusev the first time it happened.

It also elevated the careers of Lana and Summer Rae in the process

What's with all the local jobbers lately, theyre on every show for weeks

Because the WWE doesn't want to book their own low- and no-carders if their life depends on it.

If they did, then people would complain "why so ad so and is getting buried".

It's a good change up imo, if you want to continue build someone up, flesh out the roster and not run down certain superstars,

I like how they did Black & Murphy, even after their TLC match they featured them in some random matches but still kinda kept the feud going. Which is a basic principle that they forgot.

Also, I get why Rusev keeps defending this storyline. It's simple imo. It might be trash, but he's getting main event-like exposure. That's a positive to take out of this.

I doubt it. I mean, Lana wasn't carrying a child after all, Rusev isn't a sex addict, etc... I think it's just some dumb shit that they used. Like Creep said, dumb that they used homosexuality for shock value.

I say the same for the last part. I'm not sure why people can't see for what it is. I mean, they will tune in every week, shit on the segment, and say how they would turn off "but...".

I don't like it in general nor ironically, but due to reasons how overtly sexist it is for example, for the main part. But I guess that's the absurdity of it? But I like how all 3 are having fun with it.

What's with all the local jobbers lately, theyre on every show for weeks

Because the WWE doesn't want to book their own low- and no-carders if their life depends on it.

If they did, then people would complain "why so ad so and is getting buried".

Yes. Because it is still a nothing story, regardless of who is involved.

But atleast the next time No Way Jose appears on TV, people would know that he existed for a while now and is now trying to get his first win in a while Most people don't know that Epico & Primo are still with the company, for example. Or remember EC3? Mike Kanellis? Or how Mojo Rawley had completely random video packages for the majority of the past two years? Is Heath Slater still with the company? The Brian Kendrick? Using your own roster goes a long way. It makes it worth investing in people, because the fans are no longer conitioned to only care about the top 10% of the roster.

It worked for Curt Hawkins & Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal got a World title out of it.

Did wonders for Dolph Ziggler and Rusev the first time it happened.

It also elevated the careers of Lana and Summer Rae in the process

They seem to be more invested in this storyline than the Ziggler/Rusev-one. It's not about the payoff though, it's about how he's being used now. While it lasts, he's used in a major program on the show. Whether that's a good thing looking at the way they do it, is a different argument. To which I'd say no. The program sucks. But for now, he's also being used a lot.

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived