DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely doesn't feel like a game that releases on Tuesday. But, here we are. Lol.

Anyway, I've been thinking about a specific video lately. It was an AVGN episode about Jurassic Park Trespasser...which turned out to be a complete shitpile of a game. Anyway, in the episode, James actually talks to the game designer...and it becomes kind of a sad story of the team really wanting to make something good, but running out of time, money, and support. I kinda feel like that might be similar to what we have in 2K20. I have this nagging desire to support the game anyway, because I think a lot of people probably wanted this to be bigger than time and money allowed.

I have another theory about the rumored No Mans Land originals. It could be related to high flyers. The top turn buckle has been referred to as No Mans Land many times so just a thought

Here's my crazy theory.

It's an Originals DLC advertised under the Originals category.

It sounds like a Swamp/Monster/Zombie title.

It will be Originals nonsense.

No Man's Land is probably female DLC, with the females dressed in Mad Max style shit. It's probably complete and utter garbage. Maybe we get the addition of Luna Vachon, or some random female who isn't already in the game. That's where my hopes lie for that one. :lol:

That's probably it, yes.

only way i will be satisfied by "No Mans Land" is Adam Bomb, Lord Humongous and The Renegade as DLC

im fully expecting Becky Lynch in some mad max desert colored gear with her steampunk goggles on...and alicia fox wearing what Tina Turner wore in ThunderDome

I know I shouldnt be at this point, but I am a little surprised they havent just announced the rest of the DLC details to put it to bed.

I may not be into their original content, but maybe someone on the fence would pre-order to get Corbin in a Space Suit or whatever crazy thing they actually have planned.

So if I don't get the Smackdown edition that includes Hulk Hogan, will I be able to get him later as DLC?

Maybe. I don't think it's included in the Backstage Pass (Season Pass) that's sold separately but the SD DLC might be sold on its own later, idk.

Edit: I thought your post said Deluxe instead of SD Edition but either way yeah lol

Archived