Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

DLC Discussion Thread

I'm glad 80% of the Twitter responses are as pissed and furious as I am, there's hope.

And I would've bet money on it that 80% of all people just blindly hypes this up and shits completely on what the game is actually supposed to be.

Edited by CM_EDGE

Each with new content for your favourite models in WWE 2K - does that confirm no new superstars as DLC then?

It says modes, not models

So just assuming they use these DLCs as a chance to sneak some more moves in that would've been move pack DLC stuff, what moves would you guys want to see added in?

For me, Last Of The Dragon and some of Joseph Conners moves would be fantastic.

I just asked for one move. It’s not like it was never done before as Nia Jax did a variation of it and it was in WWF No Mercy (elevated two handed choke submission). It’s a relatively safe move too.

Anyway, I wish to know what the moves Massive Destruction and Elevated Vise Grip are, as they sound interesting to me. The names are a bit vague though.

I just asked for one move. It’s not like it was never done before as Nia Jax did a variation of it and it was in WWF No Mercy (elevated two handed choke submission). It’s a relatively safe move too.

Anyway, I wish to know what the moves Massive Destruction and Elevated Vise Grip are, as they sound interesting to me. The names are a bit vague though.

Elevated Vise Grip is a choke submission - similar to what you described from No Mercy

Mass Destruction is a roundhouse into black mass combo with almost no hesitation

Edited by RickyBobby

Elevated Vise Grip is a choke submission - similar to what you described from No Mercy

Mass Destruction is a roundhouse into black mass combo with almost no hesitation

yooo that sounds friggin dope as hell.

I hope Youtubers don’t blurt this stuff out (Smacktalks?...etc...).

Anyway, I’m glad to see more No Mercy style moves being represented. Awesome!

Edited by Exorcism

Where did these names come from, the Elevated Vice Grip and the Mass Destruction? Was there an [official] listing of [DLC] moves somewhere?

Never mind, I've never seen moves listed on an unlockable screen before, so naturally I ignored the hell outta that vid

Edited by WNX

A post-apocalyptic, retro and futuristic DLC set. Ok. Now give us the DLC roster.

In-game stars with silly hats.

"No, 2K...mayonnaise is not an instrument. Horseradish is not an instrument either."

Edited by Generations

If Tyler Breeze and Fandango have Intergalactic Fashion Police uniforms, I will buy this game. Quote this sheeit

So to be clear, even if I preorder the game, I have to wait an extra week for Bump in the Night?

Yep

Damn, so that's another week of waiting to play as the Fiend :(

Thanks mate

Ok so its been confirmed those who pre ordered don't get The Fiend and Bump In The Night on day 1? So next week does the Bump In The Night come out for everyone? if so thats ridiculous, its the pre order bonus yet i can't get access to it until everyone can get it a week later? am i getting this right?

Why the hell is it a pre order bonus then? thats supposed to mean you get access to something early that those who didn't pre order can't get until a later date.

Edited by J-man89

Ok so its been confirmed those who pre ordered don't get The Fiend and Bump In The Night on day 1? So next week does the Bump In The Night come out for everyone? if so thats ridiculous, its the pre order bonus yet i can't get access to it until everyone can get it a week later? am i getting this right?

Why the hell is it a pre order bonus then? thats supposed to mean you get access to something early that those who didn't pre order can't get until a later date.

For you the DLC pack is free. For everyone else it is not.

It's called "bonus" not "early access"

Edited by LEGION

For you the DLC pack is free. For everyone else it is not.

It's called "bonus" not "early access"

Ok well every other pre order bonus in the past for these games i've gotten on day 1, i've not had to wait a week later.

Im sure they didnt plan for it to be available a week later, just turned out it either wasnt 100% or doing it a week later gave them the chance to address a few more Day 1 issues within a week with a backdoor patch.