Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Luchador LXXXV

General Gaming Discussion

Who would brag about being bad at games and what's so bad about wanting to play other people despite that? If that was a shot at me, I'm just admitting the truth and I did say I try my best! In shooters, at least I have a goal not to be last place.

As for fun. There are gamers who are all about being competitive and getting high scores or winning multiplayer matches, which is fine but the ones that cruelly insult others and rage out are the real insufferable ones

Edited by Luchador LXXXV

17 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Who would brag about being bad at games and what's so bad about wanting to play other people despite that? If that was a shot at me, I'm just admitting the truth and I did say I try my best! In shooters, at least I have a goal not to be last place.

As for fun. There are gamers who are all about being competitive and getting high scores or winning multiplayer matches, which is fine but the ones that cruelly insult others and rage out are the real insufferable ones

It wasn't aimed at you; just something I've seen.

I don't know if the websites bugging out or what but I keep getting notifications any time someone responds to Gens comment a page back.

Edit: apparently I was following this topic, despite never clicking the button to do so... weird.

Edited by CROSS-Out

Anyone been following the growing conspiracy surrounding the PS5 exclusive Abandoned? 

Just ordered a copy of the Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne remaster (on Switch) after noticing it was discounted 20% once again.

Started playing 'The Wild at Heart' on Game Pass. I'm liking it a lot. It's a Pikmin clone. Great music. Great art.

I recommend it if anyone likes Pikmin style gameplay.

Edited by Generations

As if I didn't already feel old today, Sonic the Hedgehog is celebrating his 30th birthday.

Edited by Creepy Bro