Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Luis LXXXV

General Gaming Discussion

Does anyone want a copy of Nickolodeon All Star Brawl? I got it through Humble Choice Bundle but have no interest in it. It's a steam key.

A new Monkey Island, Tomb Raider and remakes of Max Payne 1 & 2 all being announced in the first three days of the week is pretty crazy.

Keep 'em coming!

Edited by AlterNation

Max Payne 1+2 are still amazing games that succeed at what they set out for...so they don't really "need" remakes. However, I have never been of the camp that views remakes as a bad thing. In no way will the new ones tarnish the old ones or take away what as great about them. So, I am fully onboard with this. Also, it is always possible that remaking 1 and 2 is a way of tidying up loose ends and making the overall story more cohesive for a proper sequel. Hell...I still say that they should retcon Max Payne into the world of 'Control' and 'Alan Wake'. If this is that...then, hell yeah! My guess is that Alan Wake 2 has Max Payne story elements...and then the remakes of Max Payne will release to coincide with that.

Edited by Generations

I'm wondering about the DLC for RE8. Giving Capcom's lack of news as of late, I wonder if they're having issues.

It was announced last June during E3. Capcom hasn't really hinted anything about the development since that time. 

On 5/10/2022 at 2:47 PM, Creepy Bro said:

Rejoice! My copy of Evil Dead has shipped from a USPS facility... woo

Allegedly gonna be delivered today, but I've been burned by the USPS tracking system before, so yeah...

Bethesda/Xbox showcase has been generally meh. Only a couple of things I have any interest in...helicopters added to Flight Sim. Forza Horizons getting another Hot Wheels expansion. And, uh...I guess Starfield will be cool if it ever comes out. Pretty weak showing, though.

Edited by Generations

DRAGONS DOGMA MOTHA *censored*IN 2 YO

This is probably more lies. 😒

People have been saying for over 2 years in a row, that the Silent Hill franchise is returning. Yet nothing becomes of these stories.

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/silent-hill-konami-new-game-teaser-trailer/