General Gaming Discussion

Senex Beast

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Kman said:

Dead Space remake just got announced. Weird as I recently replayed the first one and it still holds up incredibly well. However I'll happily take more Dead Space, it's a shame EA killed the studio responsible for creating it. 

Only played a bit of the first one, and I never had to balls to play any of them fully. Pretty sure I own all three now on Xbox after various "games with gold" offers. I really would like to man up and play them. But...I hate games with hidden enemies and jump scares and darkness and stuff. Lol. Anyway...remake is pretty cool. I know lots of people complain about remakes. But I do think they're generally a nice idea.

Edited by Generations

Ahh Gen you really should give them a go man, some of the best survival horror has to offer.

Love the atmosphere and lore of it, the 3rd one notoriously dropped the ball but the first two are absolute bangers. It does suffer from a fair few jump scares and the like but it's truely one of the best.

They're all on gamepass too if I'm not mistaken, give it another chance. 

Edited by Kman

I really hope this is more than just "Here are the games again, but slightly nicer to look at". They could add some music, some assets, make it possible to swim in GTA3 and Vice City. Add some clothing options to Vice City and San Andreas, etc. As much as "preserving the classics" is the end goal, they should still try to do more than just polish them up for the 15th time. Also, I'm kicking myself for just replaying all of them about a year ago. Definitely would have been cooler for me if I hadn't done that. Lol.

At the very least, it's awesome to have these games on Switch.

They should do the the "Stories" games too...because, I feel like less people played those.

Edited by Generations

Honestly, I don't really know if I care about a Red Dead Redemption remaster. RDR 2 is all around more impressive, and has way more to do. And the original RDR doesn't exactly have terrible graphics or outdated gameplay anyway. I'd be WAY more interested in a remake of Red Dead Revolver, since that game has always looked like someone smeared mud and vaseline all over it. Having the original game in a place where it finally looks and plays the way that it deserves would be great. 

1.3 patch for Cyberpunk 2077 has...surprise surprise....come with more bugs! Dialogue is glitched, by glitched? I mean at times V is silent. Oh and the blurred NPCs glitch STILL hasn't been fixed either! Who the *Censored* tested this shit?! Jesus Christ! Only played an hour with a new character, but so far? Not impressed.

PS4 version by the way.

8 minutes ago, Graeme Jones said:

Woke Row lmfao. *Censored* this shit!

I hope you are just joking, because im not sure how somebody could ever have played a Saints Row and think this right here is more Woke than Saints Row ever was.
But then, i dont expect too much from people nowadays...for some reason everything people dont like is "woke" for no reason.