General Gaming Discussion

Senex Beast

That's true man, but these websites need to start giving a shit about putting in more stringent methods of stopping bots, they're out of control. I've been seeing stuff like Amazon getting new stock and running out in 10 seconds, thats just beyond the point of idiocy.

Some will say "well these websites get the money for the console either way so why should they care?". The answer is the games. Every console sitting in a scalpers garage is less games for the console getting bought by people who will play it.

I dunno, i'm just frustrated. I just want to play some Demon Souls to hold me over till Elden Ring dammit.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scalping issue definitely needs to be better addressed. Not only with electronics...but, with ticket sales, collectibles...literally everything. Especially at a time when resorces are stretched thin, and waste is at an all-time high. Scalping needs to carry a much heavier punishment, and more safeguards need to be in place to keep it from happening as often.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone here who has a PS5 had a problem where the touchpad on the controller just starts triggering on its own? I had to pull out the second controller i still had in its box because the other one randomly just started bringing up the menu in Days Gone.

5 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

Man I can't wait for Mass effect the legendary edition to come out next month just a couple more weeks

I've never properly went through Mass Effect, so I'm looking forward to being able to go through the full remastered trilogy on the ps4. 

On 3/12/2021 at 2:42 PM, Generations said:

The scalping issue definitely needs to be better addressed. Not only with electronics...but, with ticket sales, collectibles...literally everything. Especially at a time when resorces are stretched thin, and waste is at an all-time high. Scalping needs to carry a much heavier punishment, and more safeguards need to be in place to keep it from happening as often.

That's not scalping that's called capitalism so first come first serve once they buy it they can do whatever they want with it

51 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

That's not scalping that's called capitalism so first come first serve once they buy it they can do whatever they want with it

Scalping is literally buying something you don't actually want, at face value, and then re-selling it at a higher price. So...shut up.

Scalping might very well be a part of a capitalist market. But what we are talking about is still scalping. And capitalism is garbage, tbh.

Edited by Generations

For Ace Attorney fans, The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles is coming this July 27th for Switch, PS4 & Steam. They were previously 2 Japan only games finally being localized. They are prequel where we play as Phoenix Wright's ancestor.

https://www.capcom-unity.com/2021/04/21/kurae-the-great-ace-attorney-chronicles-summons-you-to-court-on-july-27th/

Edited by AegisAvenger

4 hours ago, AegisAvenger said:

For Ace Attorney fans, The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles is coming this July 27th for Switch, PS4 & Steam. They were previously 2 Japan only games finally being localized. They are prequel where we play as Phoenix Wright's ancestor.

https://www.capcom-unity.com/2021/04/21/kurae-the-great-ace-attorney-chronicles-summons-you-to-court-on-july-27th/

YES! Me and my sister were just talking about this game over the weekend, and how it wasn't localized and may never be. HERE IT IS. I even said they they should call Sherlock Holems Herlock Sholmes, I was just bluffing, I didn't expect they'd do it. Man my sister is pumped

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Played a few more hours in Biomutant, and I'm not sure why reviews for this are in the 6/10 range. I'm finding this game to be a perfectly reasonable 8. They keep introducing new mechanics, and they're all pretty fun. First I randomly found that I could buy a riding mount, which is essential in moving quickly around. Then they give me a giant mech to use. I'm really digging the pace so far. 

Been playing FF14 on the regular with a good friend of mine for months now, and have been having a lot of fun with it. Ironically its an MMO that has been a good source of stress relief for me.

Just beat the base games storyline and getting ready to bridge into the first expansion. Was playing rogue and Ninja mostly but switched to samurai once I hit 50 (because i'm a *censored*ing weeb).

Since I’m awaiting Watch Dogs Legion Bloodline with Aiden I thought I would download the complete edition as I haven’t played the first Watch Dogs since it’s release. Loved 2 and Legion is fun when it’s fun. However, I think the first is indeed my favorite man. I’m loving it. Maybe because it’s been forever but the game at least seems to know what it wants to be. 

How often are there good deals for games at stores including newer games? I've been all digital for a long time and don't know why suddenly I feel like going mixed with physical copies and digital games because of gamepass.

Whenever I get the PS5, I was going to get the digital version but now I feel it's best to get the regular edition to have an option of both ways.

I've seen good deals on games in stores... sometimes the deals are so good, there is nothing left to buy when I'm shopping the store.

Definitely going with the disc version of the PS5 once I find one, I like having the option of getting physical and/or digital games on a whim.