WWE2K18 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No information on stat tracking or managers. I like the idea of the superstar goals and the power ranking. Let's see it in action though. The rivalries don't really look any different apart from potential rivals. I need to see it in action. I'm not convinced it is going to be much better? Time will tell.

Let me guess, you still can't assign managers in Universe mode. Not a single thing featured in that summary sounds like a new addition other than the level settings for rivalries (if they even work properly or have any impact).

Remember when we were supposedly getting a slew of custom stories in Universe mode, design by Paul Heyman? What happened to that crock of shit?

If not this year, they will be in next year. They are a game company and it is about making money. This is the direction that all gaming is going for that reason. We have taken the bait with DLC, so now they can squeeze a little more $ out of us.
uh... lets hope youre wrong. They do that enough with their NBA games. I think DLC is enough

Will the NBA games NFL games sports games do it because a lot of people play them and their playoff competitively I can't see the doing same thing with a WWE which is a niche market

I mean, WWE still sell a few million a year.

No offence to NFL games but only Americans give a shit about NFL, I would hazard a guess that WWE sells more copies a year than NFL does, WWE has a world wide appeal, NFL doesn't. NBA is similar but more people care about that compared to NFL

If not this year, they will be in next year. They are a game company and it is about making money. This is the direction that all gaming is going for that reason. We have taken the bait with DLC, so now they can squeeze a little more $ out of us.
uh... lets hope youre wrong. They do that enough with their NBA games. I think DLC is enough
Will the NBA games NFL games sports games do it because a lot of people play them and their playoff competitively I can't see the doing same thing with a WWE which is a niche market

No offence to NFL games but only Americans give a shit about NFL, I would hazard a guess that WWE sells more copies a year than NFL does, WWE has a world wide appeal, NFL doesn't. NBA is similar but more people care about that compared to NFL

Try telling that to THQ ;)

THQ went out of business yes but that's a bit of a shit thing to imply really. 2k (Rockstar) aren't going to go out of business any time soon when they have the biggest money grabbing game of all time, GTA 5, whilst NFL for EA has FIFA, Sims and others. They're both massive billion dollar companies, which can't have been said for THQ.

WWE was THQ's money maker but I guess their other franchises didn't make enough to keep them afloat. If EA's main game was NFL, they wouldn't be as big as they are.

THQ went out of business yes but that's a bit of a shit thing to imply really. 2k (Rockstar) aren't going to go out of business any time soon when they have the biggest money grabbing game of all time, GTA 5, whilst NFL for EA has FIFA, Sims and others. They're both massive billion dollar companies, which can't have been said for THQ.

WWE was THQ's money maker but I guess their other franchises didn't make enough to keep them afloat. If EA's main game was NFL, they wouldn't be as big as they are.

I was just joking

Now speaking of the game I can't wait to put rvd and aj styles in a squash world title match.

Lol... If the DLC characters were available.... why would they be DLC???$$$???

To??? Showcase??? Them????

Seems like you like question marks so I hooked it up.

In case you didnt understand what I wrote, I mean the people who had early access and recorded gameplay.. I wanted to know if the copy they played came with all the dlc and if it did Id like to see the Hardys

You cant actually believe that I dont know what DLC means

In there first week

WWE 2k17 sold 490K

Madden NFL 17 sold 1.06M

NBA 2k17 sold 1.05

Will DLC characters be available? Would love to see the Hardys

Probably not. I don't think they're even day 1 DLC. I really don't think Matt and Jeff meant day 1 DLC when they said Deluxe Edition. The only DLC that would be available now would be RVD, Batista, Angle and the 2 Cenas. Which we've already seen (minus WM 26 Cena) Just like last year, NXT edition had Shinsuke, Apollo, and Nia day 1

In there first week

WWE 2k17 sold 490K

Madden NFL 17 sold 1.06M

NBA 2k17 sold 1.05

@Muur, actually NFL is starting to become mainstream in other countries. Here in our country a local channel is now showing live games and more people are now buying Madden NFL games.

For me microtransactions are not suitable in WWE games since it is not as competitive as NBA, NFL, UFC or even Fight Night. With glitches in WWE games and online lag you could win an online match with a low rated CAW. If one day they do add microtransactions in a WWE game then they just buried this game's online feature even more to the ground.

Archived