WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

Sasha being face is dumb as hell. Typically, WWE some times ignore overwhelming crowd support for heels...but I guess that wasn't the case for Sasha. I just feel like her gimmick portrayal is meant to be a heel or a tweener at the very least; but instead, she's a pure babyface who teams up with Bayley almost every other week on RAW.

Could you imagine a heel Sasha Banks as Ms. Money in the Bank? That sounds dope as hell.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sasha is far better as a heel, she got face reactions because people respected her and her talent, wasnt reason enough to turn her face

Im surprised we havent talked about the Mixed Match Challenge much in here! Has anyone seen the matches?

So will Victoria. Gonna be at the Iconic Wrestling Convention among other greats and some up and comers. (Renee Michelle)

Hopefully WWE knew about this and we get at least those two as surprise entrants if they have free time by then. I would surely mark out big time.

So will Victoria. Gonna be at the Iconic Wrestling Convention among other greats and some up and comers. (Renee Michelle)

Hopefully WWE knew about this and we get at least those two as surprise entrants if they have free time by then. I would surely mark out big time.

Oh I'm sure they know about it cause Corey Graves, Mark Henry, Jerry Lawler and Booker T will also be there.

http://www.thecollectorfest.com/

Would love to see Victoria in the rumble

Same here.

Someone posted on the WWE Show topic about being ready for the women to do everything, so theres no more history making moments and I cant help but to agree. Im ready for the women to finally be past that and these big, important matches just happening. Ive supported womens wrestling since the days of 1 minuet matches. While we might not be quite where we need to be yet, I think well be in a better place once the women no longer have new barriers to break.

Archived