WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

Bianca really impressed me every time Ive seen her!

Im looking forward to reading what happened on tonights show and see what happens at the Rumble. If Joy Giovanni can be brought back for a match, I am excited to see who might make an appearance.

I do wish Jazz wasnt involved in the lawsuit with WWE, would love to see her walk out

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bianca really impressed me every time Ive seen her!

Im looking forward to reading what happened on tonights show and see what happens at the Rumble. If Joy Giovanni can be brought back for a match, I am excited to see who might make an appearance.

I do wish Jazz wasnt involved in the lawsuit with WWE, would love to see her walk out

SAAAAAME. I feel like alot of the girls who were in the 25th Wrestlemania are a shoe-in (minus Sunny obviously) and we will get a few other nice surprises.

I'm still surprised that they contacted Joy (or vise versa) since she was kind of a non factor when she was employed aside from her fued with Amy. I wonder if she'll make another appearance in the rumble :lol: The crowd is going to go so mild and scratch their head when they hear her music lmao

Triple H recently spoke with The Blast (via wrestlinginc.com), during a Make-A-Wish celebration, and asked about Rousey’s status. Triple H stated, “I will tell you this. Stay tuned.”

Rousey’s WWE deal has been rumored for some time. UFC president Dana White recently stated that he doesn’t see Rousey returning to MMA.

Triple H recently has dinner with Rousey, which most feel was set up by WWE specifically for TMZ “to catch” in order to get more publicity.

There have been rumors that her deal is done, and there have also been reports that Rousey been training regularly at the Performance Center for a debut at the Royal Rumble PPV.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/triple-h-ronda-rousey-stay-tuned/

During yesterdays NXT conference call with Triple H ahead of NXT Takeover Philidelphia on Saturday, he was asked a variety of questions, including if The Iconic Duo Billie Kay and Peyton Royce would be called up soon.

He said he doesnt think the duo are far away from being called up to the main roster. That its about building reps and having time to bring it to the next level. When the time is right, it will happen and they will smash the opportunity as he believes theyll be able to wow fans in Australia for many years when they return home.

Would you like to see Billie Kay & Peyton Royce on the main roster? Should they be called up to RAW or SmackDown Live? Will they be two possible entrants in the first-ever womens Royal Rumble match this Sunday?

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/triple-h-says-the-iconic-duo-are-close-to-a-main-roster-call-up/

They should for sure be called up and in the Rumble this Sunday. SmackDown would be the best show for them to go to and succeed.

Yea that's what I was thinking too. I think the women's roster could use a bit of a shake up in general as some have done pretty much everything there is to do on there current brand.

nice avi diana

During the NXT conference call yesterday Triple H was asked about the possibility of Jessamyn Duke, another MMA fighter who is trying to cross over to wrestling joining the WWE. He said:

Im aware of Jessamyn, Ive seen her training and she actually has kind of a gift for it, I believe, and I think that a lot of people that I trust their opinions and have seen her train and have seen her step into the ring think highly of her. So I think its just a matter of timing for her. Its a matter of timing for us, and for her wherever she goes or however she does this. For us, its timing of just having the avaialble space.

She started pro wrestling training under Rocky Romero at Santino Brothers Wrestling Academy back in August of last year.

Santino Brothers Pro Wrestling School is the same school WWE send Eva Marie to train at under Brian Kendrick and where WWE sent Sonya Deville to train before she came to the Performance Center.

Its also the same school NXTs Zeda trained at before taking part in her WWE tryout last year.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/triple-h-discusses-jessamyn-duke-possibly-coming-to-wwe/

Naomi and Nattie to RAW for Bayley and Sasha to SD. Change certain people face or heel to try to even things out.

RAW Faces:

Asuka

Alexa

Naomi

Dana

RAW Heels

Nattie

Sonya

Mandy

Nia

Alicia

If Paige can return to the ring later in the year you put Nia as a face.

SD Faces

Charlotte

Becky

Bayley

Sasha

aka The band is back together

SD Heels

Carmella

Tamina

Ruby

Sarah

Liv