WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well its about time Summer Rae was released, shes done nothing, but photo shoots for years.

Emma is a little surprising especially because I thought they were doing something with her at least. I guess she really was just fodder for Asuka. Its legit like they said hey Emma we know youre very talented so we want you to work with Asuka and have a competitive match, but were still firing you anyway ... so work hard!

As much of a fan as I am of Summer, Emma's release is the most upsetting to me! I cannot believe they released her after how much work that's been put in to making her a legit contender these past few months?

Judging from her twitter comment, I don't think it was requested and came out of left field for her too...

As much of a fan as I am of Summer, Emma's release is the most upsetting to me! I cannot believe they released her after how much work that's been put in to making her a legit contender these past few months?

Judging from her twitter comment, I don't think it was requested and came out of left field for her too...

People on Twitter are really letting WWE have it.

People on Twitter are really letting WWE have it.

Rightfully so

Seems like they're making room to throw enough money at Ronda's horse women. That's just my guess though.

Part of me also thinks there's a conversation somewhere along the lines of "bring up Billie and Peyton, that will cover the Australian quota - then we can let Emma go".

Archived