WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And?

I only see pics of the ad but no actual video can be found other than sometimes playing before watching WWE videos.

Well considering the text on the video is in another language, maybe the pre-roll ad isn't for you.

Also - don't hot link!

Its a WWE youtube ad i seen it before.

I did too. In fact I seen it just yesterday watching a WWE video on their YouTube channel.

So when you said in your other post you have only seen pictures of it you were lying?

Its a WWE youtube ad i seen it before.

I did too. In fact I seen it just yesterday watching a WWE video on their YouTube channel.

So when you said in your other post you have only seen pictures of it you were lying?

I meant I haven't seen a video of it you can watch anytime other than the ad playing randomly.

Y'all I can see it now. Bliss out talking about how dominant she's been. Took care of everyone, now including Mickie when all of a sudden... *guitar sound plays* and out runs Paige. I'm hoping they keep Asuka from the championship for at least a good six months, teasing but not actually getting a title shot. Give Paige vs Bliss some time, that could be fun.

Archived