WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are rumors about Nia Jax circulating.

On what?

She walked out on the company

Why would she? She gets used pretty well.

It may explain her absence the last two weeks, but that could also be that they are waiting to bring her back for her to be next for Asuka after Asuka is done kicking Emma in the face on Sunday.

I suppose the modelling, but it doesn't seem like she does that all that much. From what I've seen she does stuff for websites and at conventions.

I'm not judging, but it does seem like she uses the family name more than anything else.

We reported earlier that Nia Jax was unhappy with her position in WWE and it was reported by the Twitter account which revealed that Neville had walked out of last Monday's WWE Raw that she may have also walked out unhappy.

According to an update from Pro Wrestling Sheet, Jax has not quit the company but actually left last night's Raw angrily and has been granted leave of absence from WWE due to personal reasons.

It's not yet known what caused her unhappiness or why she has been granted leave.

Source: Wrestling News Source

Sports Illustrateds Justin Barrasso reports that she is unhappy with creative and the pay scale. When she returns to WWE, the feeling is that shell probably have a bigger paycheck.

Nia Jax is expected to return from her leave of absence but she could still walk out if things dont change for her, and there is much less risk for her because she has a safety net outside of WWE. Nia has leverage due to her family link with Dwayne The Rock Johnson, so there are options for out there, namely with The Rocks 7 Bucks Entertainment. Eva Marie is also signed with 7 Bucks and the same company has been working on a movie about Paiges family.

https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/48841/Nia-Jax-Unhappy-With-WWE-When-It-Comes-To/

Full report: https://www.si.com/wrestling/2017/10/18/wwe-wrestling-news-neville-bullet-club

Archived