Official WWE Roadblock Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't remember the match order but I think the show peaked before the CW match, started to trail off with a quick spike when Neville turned heel, the Ironwoman match sucked imo regardless of the shit booking, Owens/Reigns was nothing special and the post-match shit was corny to me.

Missable show; don't even wanna acknowledge the kickoff match. I'm tired of that stupid feud and Cass is souring on me pretty quickly.

MOTN was most definitely the Tag Title match, and I'm annoyed that New Day lost immediately after breaking the record. Saw it coming, though. Would have been so, so much better if New Day lost the titles at Royal Rumble or WrestleMania. The ending of the match was slick as *Censored*.

The Ironman match was mediocre; it was boring and was just really underwhelming. Can't even explain how annoyed I am with the booking of the Women's title.

I honestly didn't even bother to watch the ME until like, the last 10 minutes. I doubt it was anything special and the aftermath w/ the mini Shield "reunion" or w/e is something I HATE seeing. It happened so much with Ambrose and Reigns last year and now it's happening again with Rollins.

so really nothing bad happened except with that Ironman match. Like wtf was the point of this booking. Like enough of this shit already. They even said "title has changed hand 5 times each time its been defended in those instances." Like what the hell. Are we sure Charlotte isn't sleeping with someone backstage? Because who the hell thought making her super strong on PPV a good idea? Like in one sense its great because you establish a woman who is legit but at the same time its like they've had TOO MANY TITLE SWAPS... It's out of control now. Glad I never pay for this shit. Decent PPV overall. (And before someone gets their panties in a twist I watch these on the network I just get free trials A LOT. Nothing illegal about it)

Looks fine to me.

I still don't know why people have such an issue with the title going back and forth between two people. That's what a feud is. Two people who hate each other...always fighting each other. If a belt is involved, the belt usually changes hands a few times. In the case of Sasha and Charlotte, the belt changed hands many times in less than a year...because they wanted to emphasize that both girls are equals and the belt can change any time they wrestle. If the belt didn't change as much as it has in this feud, we would not recognize Charlotte and Sasha as anything close to equals. There have been WAY worse feuds with shitty title reigns...so I don't know why people choose to complain about this one (which has had no shortage of awesome matches and memorable moments).

Archived