Official WWE Roadblock Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Well...They COULD have actually promoted the tag-titles big time and basically have the story be "Who can end the longest tag-team reign in history." Then have title defenses in Raw's main event, building up towards Fastlane for a main event match.

Not saying that's what they should have done. And the build up towards Roadblock obviously didn't justify the main event. (But neither did the actual main event, so eh).

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. I must say, I had absolutely no interest in this PPV whatsoever and didn't even care to watch it live. But boy was it damn good.

Every match was good to great and had logical storyline progression with some twists and turns. I'm impressed.

I was just surprised that WWE booked them to lose the first show after they broke the record. Makes it obvious that they've been waiting. Was kinda shitty, would atleast had them lose them at the Rumble, a more memorable show.

That's where I thought it happened. *censored*ing Bryan Alvarez on WOR kept saying it was when Sasha went for the banks statement and butted heads with Charlotte...

The sarcasm is real.

Sarcasm with what? I throughly enjoyed the show and I haven't enjoyed wrestling at all the past few weeks so I don't know what you're on about lol.

You're a strange cat. You always seem to hate the shows everyone loves and enjoy the shows everyone doesn't lol.

Not a shot in anyway. Just something I noticed on certain shows/ppvs.

The sarcasm is real.

Sarcasm with what? I throughly enjoyed the show and I haven't enjoyed wrestling at all the past few weeks so I don't know what you're on about lol.
You're a strange cat. You always seem to hate the shows everyone loves and enjoy the shows everyone doesn't lol.

If that's what you call it. It's not even like I go on the forums and then form an opinion. I'll watch a show the next day with no prior feedback on it and just enjoy it.

The sarcasm is real.

If that's what you call it. It's not even like I go on the forums and then form an opinion. I'll watch a show the next day with no prior feedback on it and just enjoy it.

Oh I know!

Everyone hated Roadblock? News to me.

It was a perfectly enjoyable show.

Guess hated was the wrong word tbh. Seemed like the general consensus (not just this forum) is that it was lackluster though. I can't say I enjoyed it.

I think that if you hate the Sasha and Charlotte feud, are bored with Kevin Owens...hate the general direction of the WWE as a whole, then sure...you probably thought it was a boring show. But none of that is true for me. I could still watch countless Sasha/Charlotte matches, I was happy to see someone (literally anyone) beat New Day for the tag titles, Owens retained, Owens and Jericho fooled the world in a pretty funny way, there were table spots...it was decent. Forgettable matches were Seth/Jericho and the Cruiserweight match...which were two matches that I thought would stand out. Everything else did okay.

I think that if you hate the Sasha and Charlotte feud, are bored with Kevin Owens...hate the general direction of the WWE as a whole, then sure...you probably thought it was a boring show. But none of that is true for me. I could still watch countless Sasha/Charlotte matches, I was happy to see someone (literally anyone) beat New Day for the tag titles, Owens retained, Owens and Jericho fooled the world in a pretty funny way, there were table spots...it was decent. Forgettable matches were Seth/Jericho and the Cruiserweight match...which were two matches that I thought would stand out. Everything else did okay.

Bored with Owens?

You mean Reigns. Even Owens isn't capable of a good feud with Reigns. I don't think they have much chemistey in the ring.

All I remember from the match is chin-locks lol

Bored with Owens?

You mean Reigns. Even Owens isn't capable of a good feud with Reigns. I don't think they have much chemistey in the ring.

All I remember from the match is chin-locks lol

No...I meant Owens. I've heard people say Owens is boring lately. I don't personally think he's boring...but I said what I said because I've heard people complain about it. Point is, people complain about stupid shit. Yeah...obviously Reigns is worse.

I thought it was one of, if not the, worst PPV's of the year.

I wouldn't go that far. Then again I've heard far worse reviews for Fast Lane.

Roadblock wasn't a good PPV, but far from being the worst all year.

I know WrestleMania 32 wasn't all that good either. One of the more forgettable Manias.

Archived