WWE2kdev Topic (Updated: Oct 24th)

Ernez

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that the scoop slam reversal isn't always a german suplex, that's gonna be like the belly to belly counter from 2K14. Maybe it's just one of Rollin's back grapples?(hopes) Overall, the vid showed some pretty good counters. I'm glad it seems as if the russian leg sweep type counters are gone. They ruined 2K15 for me.

I think the scoopslam-German suplex is the new Russian leg sweep counter tbh

it's going to depend on each character's move-set and what reversals are set for each move.

I'm pretty sure that we have no influence over what counters the wrestlers have?

it's going to depend on each character's move-set and what reversals are set for each move.

I'm pretty sure that we have no influence over what counters the wrestlers have?

not to my knowledge. little information has been released about reversals beyond the new limitations and they have added more animations which is obvious from the footage they have shown

not to my knowledge. little information has been released about reversals beyond the new limitations and they have added more animations which is obvious from the footage they have shown

so ur both assuming.....but you've decided to assume that a new feature of editing reversals is in after never being in before....and he assumed that its the same as its always been.

so ur both assuming.....but you've decided to assume that a new feature of editing reversals is in after never being in before....and he assumed that its the same as its always been.

who said I'm assuming anything?

Love the new slingshot animation. There's gotta be a way to make commentary better. I don't understand how NBA 2K's is so good but WWE remains trash

WWE's commentators just suck, that's the only explanation that i have for it still to be so horrible even after 2K has been in charge of commentary..

Love the new slingshot animation. There's gotta be a way to make commentary better. I don't understand how NBA 2K's is so good but WWE remains trash

I am not sure, I agree it could be better, but the WWE games always had stiff voice work. Always seemed to me that it was more down to the talent themselves not caring. So they always came across as monotonous and robotic sadly :/

Archived