WWE2kdev Topic (Updated: Oct 24th)

Ernez

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sting really looks great this time round.. but I'm still annoyed at how they didn't change Seth's hair this year. Like, seriously? His hair isn't like that now, but it's something I can live with. I like the new moves we're getting though, can't wait for this game man!

Feels like they just took Seth Rollins model from last year and just updated his attire.

I really do love the new Curb Stomp, and as usual the new reversals are smooth af. Sting looks great, though the back of his hair seems comically shiny at times but that could just be me being stupid.

I really do love the new Curb Stomp, and as usual the new reversals are smooth af. Sting looks great, though the back of his hair seems comically shiny at times but that could just be me being stupid.

Are we quite sure that Steve Borden doesn't use some L'Oréal shampoo to give his hair a natural shine? :hqhq:

Are we quite sure that Steve Borden doesn't use some L'Oréal shampoo to give his hair a natural shine? :hqhq:

L'Oreal because you're- WOOOOOO!!!!!!!..... uhhh, worth it.

Yeah i noticed that too, it looks kinda blonde and shiny.

Not that I really mind, it was just something kind of funny I noticed. His model is damn impressive.

Not that I really mind, it was just something kind of funny I noticed. His model is damn impressive.

Yeah other than that shine his model is perfect, and its nice they finally got accurate hair on him. Hopefully this time around they'll let us edit his face paint.

Where is the brief created diva, wrestler and belt video ?

Weren't those all pictures? I don't recall any of them being videos.

Yeah other than that shine his model is perfect, and its nice they finally got accurate hair on him. Hopefully this time around they'll let us edit his face paint.

It really just depends I guess, on whether he was scanned then the facepaint added, or if the facepaint was on when he was scanned.

Stings hair looks weird. It's super shiny and doesn't move at all.

Hate how King calls the curb stomp the "piece of mind" still.

Overall the game looks great. I can't wait for it.

I may be going crazy but I could've sworn I heard a grunt or something right before Rollins hit the Curbstomp...maybe new sound effects?

Is no one going to call 2K out with Rollins not hitting the ropes for the curb stomp? I love the new animation, but Rollins has always connected off the rebound.

Yeah, I expected it to be a corner finisher this year honestly, although him hitting the ropes ala the World's Strongest Splash would've been best.

I'm thanful we got a curb stomp in general, i didn't think they'd remove the one they got but didn't expect them to reanimate it or assign it to Seth Rollins by default.

They even put the original Dirty Deeds for Ambrose according to the Last gen screenshot

so the commentary will call both move Dirty Deeds or something??

Archived