new headbutt strike

crossbody + punches

kick to gut grapple

chin lock submission from seated position

new suicide dive omg

dem "Bray is gonna kill you" chants

diving elbow drop to standing opponent

Not new, it's in 2K15.

The two things that really bothered me and got aggravating in 2k15 are the time in between moves and responsiveness. The way they move and go from one sequence to the next is so sluggish. Pissed me off cause you couldn't always get things going and it looked unnatural. I'm still kinda noticing this. The moves and animation is much smoother and look much better and while I love the simulation style I shouldn't get sluggish when I get on the offensive and get on a roll. Sometimes you cant recover quick enough from a counter to get to your own move without the AI who somehow gets faster that you stops you in your tracks. All I'm asking is for better flow and pacing. Doesn't have to be an arcade game but I wanna be able to create an exciting match and not a slug fest with no button responsiveness. Second thing was the referee who takes forEVER to go down for a pin. Gotta be fixed. Additional note that sitout scoopslam although fixable is kinda annoying. Still liking most of what I'm seeing though.

The "Bray's Gonna Kill You" chants might end up being a problem if WWE finds out about it. Unless they saw a list of chants and approved them but the game is looking nice.

Side not, the Michinoku Driver is the greatest move in pro wrestling history and should be mandatory for everyones moveset.

I haven't seen a Double Chickenwing Facebuster (outside of the Glamslam, that is) since DoR. How long has that move been in there?

I like that, what... it's like a... T-Bone Powerslam from Bray? I haven't played a WWE game since 13 so I don't know what's new or not but I kinda like that move. Also like the early released Vertical Suplex from him. I've always wanted a simple move like that

I haven't seen a Double Chickenwing Facebuster (outside of the Glamslam, that is) since DoR. How long has that move been in there?

I like that, what... it's like a... T-Bone Powerslam from Bray? I haven't played a WWE game since 13 so I don't know what's new or not but I kinda like that move. Also like the early released Vertical Suplex from him. I've always wanted a simple move like that

Since Ambrose's first game. WWE 13 I think it was but I could be mistaken.

Since Ambrose's first game. WWE 13 I think it was but I could be mistaken.

Okay, that's gotta be 14 then cause I've never played as Shield characters in a game before

Archived