Screenshot Topic - Update (Snapshots from Creation Suite Trailer Oct 13)

.RyeE.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is quietly becoming a pretty big deal, guys...

Every year we've had so much venom to do with the actual gameplay format. I actually feel like 2K14 was a fairly big step, then 2K really did an awful lot with 15 for the current gens. They took the massive step of slowing the whole experience down, and going more 'sim'.

They were clearly rushed last year, and this year seems to be topping up on the lost features, while adding a sprinkling of small gameplay additions, and ironing out a few gameplay based bugs.

I think even if it's just that, this'll be a quality game. Next year - wow!

This is quietly becoming a pretty big deal, guys...

Every year we've had so much venom to do with the actual gameplay format. I actually feel like 2K14 was a fairly big step, then 2K really did an awful lot with 15 for the current gens. They took the massive step of slowing the whole experience down, and going more 'sim'.

They were clearly rushed last year, and this year seems to be topping up on the lost features, while adding a sprinkling of small gameplay additions, and ironing out a few gameplay based bugs.

I think even if it's just that, this'll be a quality game. Next year - wow!

I agree. I loved last year's gameplay, but it lost a bit of longetivity for me because of missing features and a subpar CAW mode. All the new stuff they're adding is looking really good, the roster looks straight up incredible - if they can just restore CAW mode to its former glory, with the additions they've already shown, it would probably be my favourite WWE game.

See, they didn't care about 2K14 because technically it was THQ's product. They kept 2K15 under lock and key because it was barebones as *Censored*. The fact that they've shown as much as they have about 2K16 at this point is a good sign.

It's not that they didn't care about it, it's that they literally had nothing to do with it. The 2K brand was just slapped on the package because THQ was defunct. You can't sell a game under a defunct developer. 2K15 was the first game that they actually made...and I still think it was a great game (all of the shit that had to be removed aside). I told people last year that 2K16 would be volumes better than '15...nobody wanted to listen.

Archived