Screenshot Topic - Update (Snapshots from Creation Suite Trailer Oct 13)

.RyeE.

^^ Being daylight legit ruined Taker and Triple H's entrances. Triple H, especially...his entrance was fully exposed and just looked corny as shit.

But like I said...the end of the night looked like this:

nxyN5xb.jpg

Maybe they have daylight and dark options for the arena...we don't know yet. If not, I'm okay with it being dark...because it technically was before the show was over.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they have WrestleMania A & B for daylight and night options. Just like HCTP had Raw A & B...which I just learned the difference between the two the other day, one of them was a MSG arena.

They fixed Bryan's hair color before release last year I'm sure they can do his

As far as I know, hair color is far easier to fix than actual changes to a model.

As I can recall hair is added later to the models, its not like it is "glued" on them like in the old gen/THQ days lol, besides I'm sure we'll be able to edit hair anyway this year. I'd be surprised if Superstar Studio is identical to last year where you can only edit below their head, but we'll have to wait and see whats in store.

Or they probably used the Mania 29 template for 31, obviously minus the stage and ring.

It might change in a later build to match Levi Stadium, but yeah that's Metlife alright. Which isn't a bad thing as i think it's one of the best looking venues in the US along with AT&T stadium.

Archived