Screenshot Topic - Update (Snapshots from Creation Suite Trailer Oct 13)

.RyeE.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I imagine facepaint is treated as part of a wrestler's skin, so changing that might be impossible for now. Changing hair in the studio would be cool though.

They added sweat back though.

I don't want people to read too much into that...but the sweat does act as another layer on top of the skin, so it's possible that they did the same with the paint. I doubt it though.

Btw, when (if) they ever make paint a separate layer, the glitches are going to be hilarious.

All the models look great thus far, but that Kevin Owens one is unarguably a mess.

Actually it is arguable. It's not that bad. Better than any mod or caw.

But no where near the quality that the official model should be.

I can't believe they didn't fix Rollins' hair. His hair isn't a side parting any more and it's also got a lot less blonde that isn't dyed from the front. It's little details like that that would have expected THQ to over look but not 2K. Facial hair also seems to look very plastic and lacks the correct diversity of colour that a real beard has. That shows both in Rollins and Stone Cold's screens.

Its quite ironic that the models on 360/PS3 were so cartoonish in comparison to their real life counterparts. SvR 07 put the recent last gen WWE games to shame with its graphics and that was only released in 2006. Crazy thinking of since THQ/Yukes are known for being cheap as hell. So glad THQ is gone as their marketing and so forth had the reputation of being so absymal.

If they could removes any modes that require bigger sizes data (CareerMode/Showcase), and focused only on gameplay, graphics, match types, presentation, then current games will become legendary again. :scsa:

But, the WWE always want something new. Oh well..

To do that would be sort of foolish don't you think. They need to give people a reason to but the game every year. Focusing on improvements defeats the purpose of putting out a game every year.

Archived