Vince is furious at Byron Saxton

Aqfitz

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/31domv/vince_mcmahon_furious_at_byron_saxton/

I'm being told that last Monday on Raw Vince McMahon was said to be furious at Byron Saxton and his commentary on Raw. The entire rest of the show was suppose to be just Byron calling the action. Jerry Lawler just so happened to be in the building that night since most of the roster was there from the previous night. At about 9:45PM Vince called Jerry Lawler to gorilla and told him to go out to the ring and try to breath life into Byron. Despite Jerry trying, nothing changed and Vince remained irate at Saxton.

I'm also being told as soon as Saxton got to the back he was ignored by Vince McMahon. Michael Cole was also backstage after taking the bump from Brock and was in gorilla trying to coach Saxton through the broadcast but was not successful. No heat however is on Cole as both Vince and Kevin Dunn feel Saxton did not "grab the brass ring" when he was given a huge opportunity.

Vince and Kevin are very high on Renee Young but at this point in time, they want to stick with her doing backstage interviews. There is serious talk however to bring her to the broadcast position on Raw sooner rather than later.

-MetsFan4Ever

Should of sent Regal or even Big Show out there.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was pretty terrible when he was solo but in that situation, it's not his fault. It takes two to tango.

But after King came, he just never bounced back and for that, I don't know......should have let Brock F5 him a couple of times in retaliation for being suspended.

Maybe if you guys would've fixed the same table for him, he would've gave a shit.

Nah, but seriously, I don't get why they thought it was a good idea to send him out there alone. He's used to working with both Tom Phillips and Renee Young on NXT and Main Event, so I'm not sure why they didn't just use that team.

Archived