General Unpopular Opinions

NostalgiaGod

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should educate people on how to properly have butt sex. Like, using lube, condom, going easy, and how IT IS NOT 100% FAIL-SAFE IN PREVENTING PREGNANCY.

Dumbest shit I've ever heard. Guess they should teach blow j's too.

Yeah, imagine people who actually do that. And blowjobs are different from sticking it in where poop comes out.

From asshair shave experience reports to demanding public education on anal sex, we've seen it all.

Holy shit

What the *Censored*?

America doesn't suck. Most Americans do.

That's a good way of putting it.

Because it is true. America is a great country, but Republicans, rednecks, and a lot of people suck.

I really love this site sometimes :lol:

they are just as bad as each other

Meh...in terms of being annoying, almost all people are annoying. In terms of their ideals actually causing damage? Republicans take the cake. These are the idiots who claim that climate change doesn't exist...the people who care more about money than about the future of the planet that we all depend upon to survive.

Good looking girls who manage to pull off a shaved head (like Natalie Portman did) are so *censored*ing sexy.

Guess thats why it's in an unpopular thread, but nah I disagree, not a big fan of shaven headed women.

Good looking girls who manage to pull off a shaved head (like Natalie Portman did) are so *censored*ing sexy.

Guess thats why it's in an unpopular thread, but nah I disagree, not a big fan of shaven headed women.

Bingo.

Not sure why exactly it is the case. Might just be the association with Natalie Portman in V For Vendetta.

Bald is never attractive, IMO. Even the most attractive woman looks like a fiend if she's bald. Cancer is an exception. I mean...obviously, beauty is more than just hair. A kind soul, an attractive face, a vibrant spirit, etc. I just mean that as far as physical traits are concerned, bald is not a good look.

On the other hand, short hair (even when it's a straight up boy haircut) can still be sexy. Just depends if the girl has the kind of natural beauty to pull the look off. I specifically say "natural beauty", because I don't think it works when a girl is all painted up with make-up. Then again, I don't think any women look good when they're painted up with make-up. But anyway, the most beautiful girl I know has short hair.

To prepare kids for working life, make school 9-5 and get rid of half terms and etc

They think they're hard done by but there's no two week holidays every two months when you're in a full time job

Bald is never attractive, IMO. Even the most attractive woman looks like a fiend if she's bald. Cancer is an exception. I mean...obviously, beauty is more than just hair. A kind soul, an attractive face, a vibrant spirit, etc. I just mean that as far as physical traits are concerned, bald is not a good look.

On the other hand, short hair (even when it's a straight up boy haircut) can still be sexy. Just depends if the girl has the kind of natural beauty to pull the look off. I specifically say "natural beauty", because I don't think it works when a girl is all painted up with make-up. Then again, I don't think any women look good when they're painted up with make-up. But anyway, the most beautiful girl I know has short hair.

Speaking of that, my sister-in-Law who is a hairstylist recently got an undercut with layered styled hair on top and just got 10x more sexy walking around the house. It's driving me nuts.

To prepare kids for working life, make school 9-5 and get rid of half terms and etc

They think they're hard done by but there's no two week holidays every two months when you're in a full time job

I don't think it's big enough a problem that needs to be adressed with such a holistic approach. School timings and rules are bad enough as it is. No need to make it worse.

That's literally why work experience placements exist.

Archived