Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NostalgiaGod

General Unpopular Opinions

Now I know we have an unpopular wrestling thread and an unpopular music and movies thread. But what about everything else that doesn't fall under those categories? I'll start.

I personally feel Chipotle is good but overrated.

Obama isn't as effective a president because of the dumbass people who like to oppose everything Obama or his team does.

Five Guys isn't that good.

When I was in boot camp everyone was talking about how great Five Guys was, so when I graduated, I went there to try it out. Wasn't that good. Would rather have had McDonald's, honestly.

Five Guys is amazing, but it is too greasy. Bobby's Burger Palace (or whatever it's called) is better, honestly. Shake Shack is much better too, dunno if you've had it.

^ not even debatable. People only drink beer because it's a "mans" drink." Beer is *censored*ing horrible.

I like some beer and have no problems drinking it if given, but it's generally crap

I love how this forum stuggles to talk about anything other than fast food. I genuinely find it so amusing.

Now that you mention it... There IS an abnormal amount of fast food talk whenever it's acceptable. Hmm...

Germany invading the Soviet Union in 1941 was the correct strategic decision at the time.

But fighting at two fronts were bound to lose and they had to think America was going to join the fight sometime and the Soviet Union would be to hard to fight without their full force.

Germany invading the Soviet Union in 1941 was the correct strategic decision at the time.

But fighting at two fronts were bound to lose and they had to think America was going to join the fight sometime and the Soviet Union would be to hard to fight without their full force.

To be fair, Nazi Germany was easily beating the Soviet Union until the battles of Stalingrad, Moscow, and Leningrad. At that time, the Soviet Union was as weak as it could ever be because of Stalin's purges. If Germany did win the war without declaring war on the USSR, they would have became more of a threat down the road. Fortifications built, it's militaries properly organzied and ready .etc

There is also that Stalin himself could break their non-aggression pact first and blindside Hitler when he has all his armies elsewhere