General Unpopular Opinions

NostalgiaGod

You can't fairly judge something you've never experienced. All I have to say about both of your comments. Sometimes trying shit just to try it is good man. Then if you still aren't interested just move on and nothing is lost.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't fairly judge something you've never experienced. All I have to say about both of your comments. Sometimes trying shit just to try it is good man. Then if you still aren't interested just move on and nothing is lost.

Not exactly, for example, somebody trying recreational drugs just for the sake of it is not good in any way.

Not exactly, for example, somebody trying recreational drugs just for the sake of it is not good in any way.

You say that, but plenty of people on shrooms and pot are enjoying the *Censored* out of it.

You say that, but plenty of people on shrooms and pot are enjoying the *Censored* out of it.

And each and everyone of them are suffering from ill mental effects as a result. Most of them are oblivious to the fact they cause a faux sense of enlightenment and delusions of grandeur.

Legit thought, if a cute girl (or guy) asked you out would you say no because "I'm not interested in a relationship"?

Assuming you're asexual?

There's a difference between doing illegal drugs and being in a relationship

I assume

Legit thought, if a cute girl (or guy) asked you out would you say no because "I'm not interested in a relationship"?

I might consider it, but I am yet to experience that romantic feeling so many people talk about and have never tried to find it.

And each and everyone of them are suffering from ill mental effects as a result. Most of them are oblivious to the fact they cause a faux sense of enlightenment and delusions of grandeur.

Mkay. I get it now.

Why do you talk like that?

Talk like what?

Mkay. I get it now.

I have always hated drug culture. I compare it to a malignant cancer.

Why do you talk like that?

Talk like what?

Like this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1q7pf6BSG8

This is what I imagine you look like.

Because I speak negatively about recreational drugs and say dating is overrated? I have never seen anything positive come from recreational drug use, my family was robbed by drug addicts that honestly should have been beaten to a pulp and another similar POS tried breaking in last year before I shoot up in the air while he was out my window. Those scumbags get no support from me.

Pick which approach you want explained.

Biologically - No desire for relationships is irregular in terms of instinct and unhealthy fora species in a broad sense.

Socially (which, let's be honest, is the only relevant thing here) - You're missing out on a lot.

I don't feel as if I am missing out on anything.

You'd need to experience it to know

If Undertaker asked you for a shag, would you say no? since he seems to be your bae

NO CHILL

Nah, I was asking a different question, man. I asked why you talked like that - not why you said those things.

Also drug addicts =/= recreational use.

Instead of random cursing I use that type of dialogue. And yes, I do see see the average person as being well above a drug addict or especially a dealer.

Archived