Official Night of Champions Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

John Cena vs Brock Lesnar ©

Cena wins, Rollins cashes in. Rollins and Cena feud until Ambrose returns and costs Rollins the title, they reignite their feud leading up to TLC where they finally settle it.

Intercontinental Championship

Dolph Ziggler © vs The Miz

Ziggler wins.

Sister vs Sister

Nikki vs Brie

Nikki wins

Tag Team Championship

The Uso's © vs Stardust and Goldust vs Big Show and Mark Henry vs The Wyatts

I would like Stardust and Goldust to win but I have a feeling Show and Henry are gonna get the push for some reason..

US Championship

Sheamus © vs Cesaro

Cesaro wins

Divas Championship

AJ Lee vs Paige ©

Paige wins

[c]Steel Cage Match [/b]

Chris Jericho vs Bray Wyatt

Bray Wyatt wins

Singles Match

Roman Reigns vs Triple H/Randy Orton (If they decide to go with HHH vs Reigns they would need to start the feud now.)

Reigns wins... :rolleyes:

Singles Match

Jack Swagger vs Seth Rollins

Rollins wins.

The feud with Jericho vs. Wyatt should end. The feud between the two isn't personal enough to go on for 3 PPVs straight...neither is it interesting (or the matches)...and this is coming from a huge Chris Jericho fan.

I'd be pissed the *Censored* off if Cena best Lesnar for the WWE title, even if Rollins cashed-in the briefcase and won the WWE title.

Cena wins, Rollins cashes in. Rollins and Cena feud until Ambrose returns and costs Rollins the title, they reignite their feud leading up to TLC where they finally settle it.

AWW hell naw. Ambrose and Rollins should feud over the title with Ambrose ultimately winning it in the end.

Honesty, though...I don't think most of the stuff that's happened in the WWE title scene would be happening if CM Punk hadn't left, and if Daniel Bryan wasn't injured of course.

That's a cool thing to think about. Would D-Bry still be champ? Would Brock ever become champ? (Yes.) The hardest question is what would Punk be doing now, he left so early and it was hard to see where he was headed. I don't know why everybody was so against him going against HHH at WM.

AWW hell naw. Ambrose and Rollins should feud over the title with Ambrose ultimately winning it in the end.

I WOULD LIVE SO MUCH FOR THIS

Honesty, though...I don't think most of the stuff that's happened in the WWE title scene would be happening if CM Punk hadn't left, and if Daniel Bryan wasn't injured of course.

That's a cool thing to think about. Would D-Bry still be champ? Would Brock ever become champ? (Yes.) The hardest question is what would Punk be doing now, he left so early and it was hard to see where he was headed. I don't know why everybody was so against him going against HHH at WM.

I think potentially, we would have gotten Punk vs Bryan at SummerSlam, and Brock vs Cena as a non-title. I'm not sure if they would have Brock destroy Bryan the way he did Cena.

Hopefully the match is No DQ. And Cena hits Brock with a low blow and all the dirty tactics in the book. Ultimately turning heel, he then hits Brock with his own finisher and wins. Next night on RAW Cena gets destroyed by Lesnar and Rollins cashes in.

Yeah idk what to think after seeing Cena get decimated like that.

My thing is we have seen Cena destroyed by Brock twice now. How in the blue hell is anyone supposed to believe that after what has happened already that Cena can beat Brock? What is he gunna eat a senzu bean and turn Super Cena to do it? By logical standing, Cena should never be able to beat Brock in a fair fight. I mean *Censored* Undertaker couldn't even do it.

My thing is we have seen Cena destroyed by Brock twice now. How in the blue hell is anyone supposed to believe that after what has happened already that Cena can beat Brock? What is he gunna eat a senzu bean and turn Super Cena to do it? By logical standing, Cena should never be able to beat Brock in a fair fight. I mean *Censored* Undertaker couldn't even do it.

Cena also got destroyed left and right by Mark Henry yet the match ended with him effortlessly dragging Henry in the middle of the ring and making him tap.

Archived