Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just beat the main story today.

The last Heist, The Big One, gave me a Fast Five vibe.

Am I the only one?

Depends on how you did it, I guess...

I went through the wall with the drill and took the gold that way...so there was really nothing "Fast Five-esque" about it. I'm guessing you jacked the trucks...

yea, I jacked the trucks and acted like security members.

Who is everyone's favourite characters? And how do they rank against other GTA characters? Protagonists I mean.

Honestly I'd say Trevor is number one of all the GTA's, and Michael and Franklin (feat. Chop) are very closely behind him. Never really gave a shit about the other characters like I do these.

Can't stand Trevor atm.

Liking the partnership of Franklin and Michael.

Favourite overall is Niko though. Can't say much though since I've only done 4, playing V and only briefly played a few from the 3 era. So yeah that's just the GTA 4-5 era.

R Cali

Illuminate

ADHD

Hood gone love it

Sleepwalking

Skeletons

Radio Gaga

Still Dre

Next episode

All my favourites.

Funny because they are all my personal favourites. Well, and Kelly Rowland's Work (Freemasons Mix) and Amerie's 1 Thing (because of the nostalgia and how catchy it was at the time) too - don't judge.

SinnermanBuns: My favourite character is, by far, Trevor. He's just so much of an oddball character out of the three protagonists and in his own right. His dialogue is somehow always refreshing to listen to and even the most-generic lines of his sound golden (i.e. the "Coyote, coyote, coyoteee" line or a couple others I can't remember exactly atm).

I can't stand a couple of his missions but this doesn't negate how hilarious I find him and how enjoyable it is going on rampages in Blaine County.

I like Franklin and Michael but they don't feel like particular standouts to me if that makes sense. I'm not saying they're stale but they're not exactly characters I would single out although I do like their own stories that interweave with each others'.

R Cali

Illuminate

ADHD

Hood gone love it

Sleepwalking

Skeletons

Radio Gaga

Still Dre

Next episode

All my favourites.

Funny because they are all my personal favourites. Well, and Kelly Rowland's Work (Freemasons Mix) and Amerie's 1 Thing (because of the nostalgia and how catchy it was at the time) too - don't judge.

SinnermanBuns: My favourite character is, by far, Trevor. He's just so much of an oddball character out of the three protagonists and in his own right. His dialogue is somehow always refreshing to listen to and even the most-generic lines of his sound golden (i.e. the "Coyote, coyote, coyoteee" line or a couple others I can't remember exactly atm).

I can't stand a couple of his missions but this doesn't negate how hilarious I find him and how enjoyable it is going on rampages in Blaine County.

I like Franklin and Michael but they don't feel like particular standouts to me if that makes sense. I'm not saying they're stale but they're not exactly characters I would single out although I do like their own stories that interweave with each others'.

Lmao, same. I forgot to mention them :lol:

so a random drunk couple started banging in my backseat of my car

I got that random encounter earlier today as well. I wanted the

Packie McReary

one.

Agreed with Chips, normally I'd say Channel X would be my favorite station (Suicidal Tendencies, Circle Jerks, Black Flag etc,) but Non-Stop Pop is insanely fun to listen too. Modjo - Lady is the best song on the game.

Archived