Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dillinger has given Rockstar Games two weeks to either offer him more for the two songs or destroy all remaining unsold copies of Grand Theft Auto V.

lol.

Found this Vapid Bullet Super or maybe it's just a Bullet.. was trying to go by what it said on the screen. Not sure exactly how, but it was while casing a building for Lester. Decided to keep it. Went to the custom paint garage place that is the closest to the main garage in Los Santos... It was originally black, I think.. with white or red trim. I changed the color to wine or red wine color (fits Michael's personality... cheap wine!), the trim to a metal silver color. Tire rims are dark earth color and the tires with the full rounded hubcaps are in the lowrider category.

vapid2_zps906ac6f7.jpg

There's a couple of things I'm surprised that are in GTAO that aren't in GTA V. I really wish there was insurance for cars and the tracking device that are online. I wanna buy cars but I don't wanna lose the car after driving up to Mount Chiliad because who seriously drives a car back to their garage?

There's a couple of things I'm surprised that are in GTAO that aren't in GTA V. I really wish there was insurance for cars and the tracking device that are online. I wanna buy cars but I don't wanna lose the car after driving up to Mount Chiliad because who seriously drives a car back to their garage?

Agreed and wish you could have your car dropped off aswell, like by Wade or some random CGF guy or whoever for Michael, or even just a generic mechanic. 10-car garages would be nice too.

In the same token, I am suprised by the amount of stuff that is in singleplayer, that didnt make it into multiplayer. All of the tatoo's, hair and clothing options that are in singleplayer should have been available in the multiplayer.

Archived