Grand Theft Auto Series

Intentz™

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats clearly a UFO ship and not an All Seeing Eye. The pyramid isn't a pyramid at all, its the outline of Mt. Chilliad. It all has to do with the underlying UFO thing in the game...If you go to observation deck atop Mt. Chilliad, on the wood in the back, it says "Come back when your story is complete". Which means once you get 100% completion.

After reading around, the image MIGHT be there to suggest a hidden passage underneath Chilliad or some shit. I doubt that though..Would be cool though..

I think its just there to let you know about the ship that passes over Chilliad during rainstorms at the end of the game, before it actually happens.

Part of me thinks it all ties in to a super secret, mega cool reward you get for collecting all the ship parts...On a related note, has anyone been able to pinpoint the exact location ofthe crashed ship in the Ocean? I've been looking all over for that thing.

no the ship parts was a very anti climatic reward

Thats clearly a UFO ship and not an All Seeing Eye. The pyramid isn't a pyramid at all, its the outline of Mt. Chilliad. It all has to do with the underlying UFO thing in the game...If you go to observation deck atop Mt. Chilliad, on the wood in the back, it says "Come back when your story is complete". Which means once you get 100% completion.

After reading around, the image MIGHT be there to suggest a hidden passage underneath Chilliad or some shit. I doubt that though..Would be cool though..

I think its just there to let you know about the ship that passes over Chilliad during rainstorms at the end of the game, before it actually happens.

Part of me thinks it all ties in to a super secret, mega cool reward you get for collecting all the ship parts...On a related note, has anyone been able to pinpoint the exact location ofthe crashed ship in the Ocean? I've been looking all over for that thing.

grand theft auto 5 ign wiki I think would have it

Where did the pimped out quad outside Trevors come from?

That thing is a quad? I thought it was a racing lawnmower. Either way Ron gets it as a gift for Trevor'.

It is a lawnmower, but yeah...after the one mission, Ron tells Trevor that he left something cool at his trailer.

Where did the pimped out quad outside Trevors come from?

That thing is a quad? I thought it was a racing lawnmower. Either way Ron gets it as a gift for Trevor'.

It is a lawnmower, but yeah...after the one mission, Ron tells Trevor that he left something cool at his trailer.

It's a Nagasaki Blazer :P

how do u send pics to Cletus for hunting or is it only for elk

Dont you ever read the tutorial notifications? ><

Take the photos, press square/B, go into contacts and select a Cletus. No its not only for Elk.

It's really not that hard.

Archived