U.S. Politics Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every single one that is involved is a piece of shit. Any cop that let them in, took selfies, and didn't do anything to stop them should have their pensions taken from them. 

Not to mention there are thousands of people dying every day due to Covid and none of these idiots are wearing a damn mask.

Terrorists. Nazi's. The worst kind of people. 

This is clear proof that cops are a racist force as well because they let the white supremacist terrorists in and didn't use excessive force against them the way they did against the peaceful BLM protesters. Jeez, white privilege really is in full force today. 

I'm just utterly disgusted. At this point, this is a pretty blatant coup attempt.

Any of you down in DC I hope you're doing well and are safe, as a canadian I'm not going to get too into it as I clearly don't have the perspective a lot of you will but I can't help but be utterly flabbergasted by todays events.

44 minutes ago, Generations said:

It's funny now that people think they have more to offer. I mean...that was it. You literally shot your shot.

There is no "civil war". There was never going to be. You're chasing nothing.

Not only that they broke the bubble for alot of republicans who are now over all this shit and want Trump gone. 

2 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Its  just funny cause in 2016 i was told its impossible to rig an election and to just accept the results.

All summer i was told blue lives matter and protests are wrong. What changed?

A lot of us were told that nothing like this would happen, and that we were overreacting/exaggerating. And now....

1 hour ago, M3J said:

A lot of us were told that nothing like this would happen, and that we were overreacting/exaggerating. And now....

It was always going to be this way. And even though many of us were mocked and told that we were being hysterical, it all comes full circle...doesn't it?

Every single thing Trump was saying, it was a projection, and it was evident it was becoming a rule since 2016. Same goes for the GOP.

While it may be ludicrous to see people acting like cult followers, literally dying in the end on the Capitol, and dressed like buffalos, and somewhat even absurd and not possible, that is the reality. We can all say how it is a minority of the people, and Biden can say the same, but the fact that it even has happened and continued to happen is a huge problem. And it's tough to be positive about it.

These people won't "snap out of it", ideas and grow and be emboldened, some support will be lost sure, but those people have their friend and famillies still. I have been saying that since the Trump inauguration. It was never a surprise, it was logical for a nation that is known for it's militarry prowess for most of the century than it's education. 

The problem is deep as the Mariana Trench.

48 minutes ago, AONO. said:

Every single thing Trump was saying, it was a projection, and it was evident it was becoming a rule since 2016. Same goes for the GOP.

Oh he knew he was losing months ago so he started planting the seeds of doubt. Like I asked a Stormtrumper on facebook you think the dems are dumb and can't get anything done, but at the same time think they were able to cleanly steal an election from you guy?

17 minutes ago, EJ! said:

i saw a few posts saying they’re plotting the same shit for the inauguration. lot of time for shit to get much worse till then. wouldn’t be surprised if they try to clap Biden.

Which is exactly why it's important to boot Trump's ass, not only from social media...but from his entire seat of power. We need either the 25th or impeachment as soon as possible. It might seem unnecessary with so few days left of his presidency. But...it is necessary, unfortunately. He needs to lose his power NOW. And the acting president needs to do everything in their power to investigate his extremist followers, and stop them before inauguration day.

19 hours ago, Generations said:

It was always going to be this way. And even though many of us were mocked and told that we were being hysterical, it all comes full circle...doesn't it?

Annoyingly so, but they'll still somehow find a way to blame antifas and the left. 

6 hours ago, AONO. said:

Of course. Everybody saw it coming. The worst thing is, there is nothing you could do about it. 

I think there was plenty that the media, social media, and even politicians could have done. 

3 hours ago, Generations said:

Which is exactly why it's important to boot Trump's ass, not only from social media...but from his entire seat of power. We need either the 25th or impeachment as soon as possible. It might seem unnecessary with so few days left of his presidency. But...it is necessary, unfortunately. He needs to lose his power NOW. And the acting president needs to do everything in their power to investigate his extremist followers, and stop them before inauguration day.

He was booted from social media. I'm not sure how old this is, but FB, TWitter, Instagram, and I think Snapchat kicked him off. The thing is, I don't know how effective this will be, especially since Parler exists, and he has other biased sources of news to go to to spread his messages. 

Archived