U.S. Politics Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Censored* YEAH, SUCK IT TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS

But also, we need to have conversations. This should not have been a close election, Trump should have been trounced. This is kind of scary, as well as the possible retribution when it's decided Trump lost from his supporters. Also, because Biden doesn't seem to be as pro-Black lives as he should be. 

12 hours ago, KingKhan18 said:

Sit down Donald, you fat mother*censored*er!

Reminds me of Michael Rapaport's scathing Twitter video that he posted while votes were still being counted.

Spoiler alert: it was hilarious

8 hours ago, A N T I - said:

Ha....Donald Trump was our president :lol:

Thats a stain america will never be able to get rid of.
No matter what, in 100 years people will still look at america as the country that elected Donald Trump as President.
It will forver be the country that was this bonkers.

I mean, the only reason that's noteworthy is because it's the 21st century, and the '10s where things were supposed to be better, otherwise Trump wasn't the first bigoted president. We had presidents like Woodrow, Reagan, and etc. 

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, it's still not over. Watching the sedition and treason unfold in real time is alarming. These people all need to answer for their bullshit.

If Trump is leading the charge of miltia-type "protesters" to the capitol building (which is what it seems he's doing), then he should be removed from power now. Not on the 21st. 

dawg i’m sorry this is *censored*ing funny. i watched these same dorks call leftists all types of shit and justify rubber bullets and call for mass murder for peaceful protests (aside from some billionaire corporations getting looted). these *censored*ers have stormed the *censored*ing CAPITOL BUILDING, beating up the same “Blue Lives” they claim matter so much in the process and for what? because a widely unpopular candidate understandably lost an election? this shit is hilarious. i can’t wait to see just how bad it gets and how these rightwingers try to spin this to somehow blame leftists.

Archived