U.S. Politics Discussion

PaperThinWalls

Do we even know he really had it?
I mean Doctors already lied about his health when his check up said the guy is fit.

I doubt Trump will see a jail cell from the inside.
The man evaded prison all his life despite shady shit he pulled.
And considering how many still support this clown, i doubt he will go to jail.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lunchbox said:

Its survivable but long term effects are still fully unknown. People still have problems breathing months later. Honestly Trump probably never had it.

Thats what i think too.
I mean yeah its possible that he had incredible luck, since a large percentage of those who get it, have barely any strong symptoms and stuff...and of course he got the best doctors and medication.

But still, it seems very unlikely to me.
Especially considering what god damn narcissist he is.
If he got it and came through, he would brag way more about it.
He only did this one wannabe tough guy appearance where he took off the mask and all that bogus nonsense...and that was pretty much it.
Seems very unTrump to not talk about it more.

On the other hand, he could try to ignore it as much as possible considering he and his administration handled it so completely wrong from the very beginning.

5 hours ago, NegativeCreep said:

I'm still of the belief that his contracting of COVID was nothing more than a sympathy/publicity stunt.

Nothing coming from the orange coward's camp surprises me anymore.

I mean...I don't necessarily disagree. I'm just playing devil's advocate. Lol.

He might not have had it...but, he did get treatment for it. I don't think we would have heard about the experimental treatments he received otherwise. Especially when one of those treatments involved research with fetal cells...which directly contradicts himself and his entire base. Not exactly something you would want the public to know unless you actually had it done, right? I think he might have actually had it...but, it was never a real threat to his well-being, because of the tax payer's money that was dumped into assuring him the latest and best care. 

Speaking of tax payer's money...did y'all hear about Jared and Ivanka forcing the Secret Service to rent a property next door for $3,000 per month, because they didn't want to share a bathroom with them?

Why is this real life?

4 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

People arrested from the 6th are facing up to 20 years in jail and are begging Trump for pardons. 

They should hold off on sentencing until after the inauguration. 

Also, it sounds like people are saying that they were just following orders...which could maybe hold up in court to charge people like Trump and the Republicans who told people to "fight like hell"? I don't know...but, that's definitely worth looking into, isn't it? I'd be willing to see reduced sentences for the people who stormed the capitol if it means pointing the finger at those who incited them instead. 

13 hours ago, KingKhan18 said:

I've never watched The Mandolorian, but I keep hearing about that Gina Carano lady being a Trump-loving, transphobic idiot. Wouldn't mind if I heard she got fired, hateful/ bigoted people like that don't deserve to be in the spotlight.

Its a god damn shame, i heard she even liked a few tweets etc that supported the capitol terrorist attack.
Always sad to see people who seem cool, turn out pretty bad(Looking at Chris Jericho)

13 hours ago, Generations said:

That's disappointing. I guess it makes sense...since she comes from the world of MMA, which is full of absolute dipshits. 

Dat booty tho.

Its a world off wannabe alphas, that often goes hand in hand sadly.

Back in the day i would have campaigned for her to be Wonder Woman in the DCCU.
She was my perfect wonder woman, cute, sexy, muscles...thankfully i jumped off that train soon enough.

5 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

People arrested from the 6th are facing up to 20 years in jail and are begging Trump for pardons. 

Well, they are terrorists afterall...shouldnt negotiate with terrorists at all.
I dont think trump will pardon anybody of them, could be to *Censored* with the people one last time...but i doubt it to be honest.
Can see him thinking they failed him by not causing more trouble.

4 hours ago, EJ! said:

worst part about MLK day is all the most vile people quoting his most surface-level messages for cheap points.

i NEVER wanna hear ICE have anything to say about MLK.

They did though.

It's funny because a lot of these people cherrypicking his quotes are the same ones that'd oppose him if they were alive at the same time. If you can oppose Kaepernick kneeling, then you'd definitely oppose MLK Jr., and these capitalists would  have even more reasons to hate him .

11 hours ago, Generations said:

So the woman who stole Pelosi's laptop tried to sell it to Russia, but it was literally just a laptop used for presentations. These people are trash.

I say it so many times, the whole world did dodge a bullet.
Because they are all so bad at everything they do, only 10% more competence and things would look far worse(not that things dont look bad right now)

9 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

I say it so many times, the whole world did dodge a bullet.
Because they are all so bad at everything they do, only 10% more competence and things would look far worse(not that things dont look bad right now)

We're still patching a leaky dam with chewing gum, though.

This is a mental-health problem at it's core, and most of these people still believe that they are on the "right side". It's not something that we can just pretend is fine. But, at the same time...it's not really something that can be fixed by anyone other than the cult members themselves. These people need to be educated in how the internet works, how information and facts work, and how the world itself works. They need to understand that you can't just go down the rabbit hole. You can't just consume anonymous tips like they are verified and true. You have no idea where 95% of this stuff comes from. You can't just read something online and make it your entire life narrative.

7 hours ago, Generations said:

I was just thinking, man...the damage done to the image of the US flag will eventually be undone. But, red hats? Ruined forever. 

I don't think it will. The past few presidents have done quite a bit of damage, though Obama not as much. 

Archived