U.S. Politics Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Generations said:

Oh my god...the videos of them arresting people at the airports is the best shit yet. 

"They won't let me on the plane. They say I'm a terrorist!" *crying intensifies*

My sides. ?

They literally picked this one bitch up and carried her off while she wailed "NOOOOO" 

LOL.

Love it. They're probably the same shitheads that justify Muslims being discriminated like this. 

39 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

https://www.state.gov/biographies/donald-j-trump/

State Department site says Trump's term ended today at 7pm ET?

Likely just bullshit. It should have said "ends" instead of "ended," for one. 

Apparently they said it was a disgruntled employee.

A replica of Marine One is apparently also circling Pence's house now. What the hell is happening? Is Pence boarding Marine One as the new President because they enacted the 25th? Is Trump trying to terrorize Pence by having a helicopter circle his house?

34 minutes ago, Generations said:

One of the white men being held down by a group of officers actually shouted "you're treating me like a black person!"

Can't make this shit up...

love how they make their racism so obvious 

A North Idaho internet service provider is blocking access for all of their customers to Facebook and Twitter, because they say that they don't support the censorship of Trump on those platforms.

You will need to request to them that you are unblocked in order to visit those sites. Oh...the goddamn irony.

Trump has been the first president/world leader

to be impeached twice

to have his tweets fact checked

to be banned from social media sites

to lose the reelection since Bush Sr.

to lose popular vote twice 

Oh to be a fly on the wall to see that epic meltdown when he found out he had been impeached again.

Forgive me for my ignorance guys, not an American, does this mean he's been properly removed from office?

29 minutes ago, BrandonX said:

Oh to be a fly on the wall to see that epic meltdown when he found out he had been impeached again.

Forgive me for my ignorance guys, not an American, does this mean he's been properly removed from office?

not yet. now the Senate has to vote.

1 minute ago, BrandonX said:

Well.. here's hoping.

yeah the Senate is where it died the last time they tried to impeach him. might be different now because some of the same Senate republicans that voted no last time may wanna save face for future political endeavors.

Archived