WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Catching up on the Raw news after getting into Monday Night Football i see Hell in a Cell never happened hahaha. Guess Seth couldnt handle the boos from the whiney WWE fans. Guess i missed nothing then on to Wednesday NXT/AEW fight night.

How was Raw?

In a word, eh. Lacey/Nattie was good though.

Yeah, pretty much.

Starting off with the cringeworthy lana/rusev/lashley thing, already tells you what your in for the rest of the night.

Is somebody actually enjoying this soap opera thing with rusev and lana and a random third person...again?

What was even the point of Lacey vs natalya to begin with and wasnt friday or so supposed to be their last match until suddenly HIAC had them face off again?

Well he is obviously tying to troll and flamebait for some reason...

Hence the reason I asked why there always fans like him...

Because there are trolls in every field basically.

I was just commenting, didn't mean to imply that you are unaware of it. Just that we should ignore it. That's all.

Catching up on the Raw news after getting into Monday Night Football i see Hell in a Cell never happened hahaha. Guess Seth couldnt handle the boos from the whiney WWE fans. Guess i missed nothing then on to Wednesday NXT/AEW fight night.

Knock it off. Stop trying to stir people up.

Is somebody actually enjoying this soap opera thing with rusev and lana and a random third person...again?

Vincent Kennedy McMahon would be my first guess.

I always wonder how it is backstage when vince tells the people about such segments.

Is he rubbing his hands smiling and laughing because he thinks its so awesome? Does the rest backstage force laughter because he is the boss, do some praise him for his genius?

Its one of the many times i would love to be around backstage because i want to know how people react to stuff like that.

Knock it off. Stop trying to stir people up.
Exactly, he did this shit weeks ago and no one cared. Guess he had to step it up :shift:

33 apparently and posting like a try hard kid would,smh

The AEW diehards are starting to bother me in general. Like...it's great to have an alternative...but, the product hasn't really proven itself to be "amazing" at all, yet. It's just...there. It's a thing that exists...and it's doing well. And that's fantastic. But, the product itself isn't really "putting WWE to shame" or anything. Acting like it's the best thing since sliced bread is an interesting cross to bear this early.

Gen your post is exactly what I was worried would happen after he started this shit yesterday. I hate that AEW fans are gonna get lumped in with the trolls and flamebaiters going forward, and that's just gonna sour people on AEW.

Anyway, just curious if Seth showed up on RAW and what kind of reaction he got if he did?

Gen your post is exactly what I was worried would happen after he started this shit yesterday. I hate that AEW fans are gonna get lumped in with the trolls and flamebaiters going forward, and that's just gonna sour people on AEW.

Anyway, just curious if Seth showed up on RAW and what kind of reaction he got if he did?

I said AEW diehards.

I'm a fan of all wrestling companies, and approve of seeing as many promotions succeed as possible. But the AEW diehards have wasted little time in becoming some of the worst. Let's be honest here.

Yeah, I loved that they finally got to cut solid promos in their native language.

Wish the crowd wasn't chanting "What!" after every sentence, though.

It was fully expected, but, I still *censored*ing hate that shit. The "What!" chant is for getting under the skin of heels when you don't care about what they're saying (which technically still counts for Asuka and Kairi, but was obviously not the intended usage there)...it shouldn't be used to embolden people's racism against foreign-speaking people. I hate that shit every time I witness it.

• Jmerc locked and unpinned this topic

Archived