Unpopular Wrestling Opinions XIII

Lunchbox

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWE's womens division kinda sucks.

which is a damn shame considering the talent they have. the 4 horsewomen run everything and yeah theyre great but its starting to feel lazy.

Edited by EJ!

tbh everything on the main roster is so lazy and sucks so bad.

I legit can't find one thing that excite me. like, It's not like it's been anything special for a while now, but you could find some things that were worthwhile... now it's just so depressing and boring all around.

I should be more excited about wrestling in general, So many companies, so much talent, so many possibilities ...that every company can't help but stumble over. Maybe it's me, but it's really hard to get excited about what these companies are trying to get me hyped over.

I should be more excited about wrestling in general, So many companies, so much talent, so many possibilities ...that every company can't help but stumble over. Maybe it's me, but it's really hard to get excited about what these companies are trying to get me hyped over.

Yes, it's definitely you.

WWE sucks hard right now, but if YOU can't find anything in any of the thousand other wrestling companies in the world to get excited over....then it's you.

WWE's womens division kinda sucks.

Not really unpopular but NXTs is so much better. So many women I wanna see hold the belt there

I was just going to compare it with NXT...

What they do there is that you legit want to see who is going for the belt next. They actually build them, or at least try to build them up. For example, while Shayna and Io will feud for the belt, you will have, let's say Bianca rising through the ranks.

On the main roster though, every third feud for the title will be worth watching and won't have some shitty friend story. While, other women who don't go for the belt will probably be involved in some random total diva promo feud or a shitty friend story.

But to be fair, it's not like that there is any "rising through the ranks" booking on the mens main roster either, so...

Yes, it's definitely you.

WWE sucks hard right now, but if YOU can't find anything in any of the thousand other wrestling companies in the world to get excited over....then it's you.

I think I wasn't very clear, as to say, there are pieces I am happy about in with wrestling, But it's spotty, I cannot be hyped by shows in because lot of the time I am fast forwarding for lack of interest, Also when it comes to the MAIN storylines and characters I am being told matter the most, I find it lacking, predictable and uninteresting.

They're not unwatchable. But, yeah...it's an obnoxious gimmick. I mean...it's a step towards WWE trying to tie current events into the product. So, I guess I should be appreciative of that. But, it's just not great. Maybe it's not great because it doesn't go full-tilt. Like...they come off as white-nationalist, "don't tread on me", brainwashed goons. But...they don't commit to it, and they usually just do this "forgotten sons" thing where they act like society has abandoned them. There's too much gray area, and it makes the gimmick pointless. It pretty much feels like they have no direction in what they're saying or doing. They fit the part of "angry white guys", but you don't really know what else they're on about. :lol:

I feel like their characters would be better if they were already somewhat established as singles stars a few years ago. The basis of their gimmick would be three singles stars who were once beloved by the fans, but were soon thrown by the wayside and 'forgotten', hence the their name. I guess it's somewhat fitting for Blake since he used to be in BAMF as a tag champ, though.

I don't get the hate for Carillo. He is silky smooth with his moves and not tedious to watch. I found his match with Seth Rollins for example to be pretty good.

I mean I don't get what makes him blander than a lot of people on the roster... I'm taking him over Cedric for example at the moment.