Unpopular Wrestling Opinions XIII

Lunchbox

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, who's hyped for next Brays feud?

Me. Give me Fiend/Braun or Fiend/Brock. Let him destroy them like he did Rollins.

Yeah. God forbid that there are two more main eventers left with any credibility in the WWE

Charlotte has a man's face

Charlotte looks good. 10x better than she looked coming out of NXT.

My girl kept commenting how big her boobs looked and how small her ass was lol

But you guys are picking the popular opinion on match themed PPVs. Im talking strictly about the cell match. I need a break from it.

so, who's hyped for next Brays feud?

Me. Give me Fiend/Braun or Fiend/Brock. Let him destroy them like he did Rollins.

Yeah. God forbid that there are two more main eventers left with any credibility in the WWE

A: WWE has plenty of other main eventers, and 2: getting destroyed by the Fiend wouldn't hurt them. The Fiend right now is being booked as nigh on invincible, having him destroy Brock to solidify him as the new big monster in town would do wonders for him.

@Ryderfan

WWE literally buried their entire main event scene bar The Fiend this week. Kofi Kingston and Seth Rollins beat everyone they had and then Kofi lost in 9 seconds to Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins couldn't beat the Fiend after 9 Curb Stomps. Ergo... Everyone they beat looks even worse in comparison. I never disputed there being other main eventers. I simply pointed out that they all have zero credibility now.

Edited by LEGION

@Ryderfan

WWE literally buried their entire main event scene bar The Fiend this week. Kofi Kingston and Seth Rollins beat everyone they had and then Kofi lost in 9 seconds to Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins couldn't beat the Fiend after 9 Curb Stomps. Ergo... Everyone they beat looks even worse in comparison. I never disputed there being other main eventers. I simply pointed out that they all have zero credibility now.

Quick losses =/= burial. How many boxing and MMA fights have ended in round 1? Kofi just made a rookie error, that's all. Granted, if he comes out no selling the loss and they never mention it again, you have a point. TBH he's my pick to win the Rumble next year. As for Rollins he got more offence in on the Fiend than anyone else so far. Would you say they buried Bálor at SummerSlam too?

It seems you need a reminder too that this is wrestling, not MMA.

Lame excuse. Even though it is rigged, it is still based around combat like those two examples I mentioned. Short matches happen. Not every match needs to a 5-hour spectacle. Short matches =/= burial.

Kofi literally did nothing. I never claimed short matches =/= burial.

I said making your strongest booked main eventers lose without even attempting to do a move, buries everyone he defeated recently. And it does.

Again...Kofi LITERALLY did nothing in that "match". NINE SECONDS! NINE SECONDS! NINE SECONDS! If you're trying to defend this shit, then you are delusional.

Your gimmick of being contra is misplaced here

The mixed mashup themes of Kabuki Warriors, King Corbin, and Fire & Desire dont bother me. Of course they are definitely lazy in making them. YouTubers have done a better job, but they still dont bother me much.

The mixed mashup themes of Kabuki Warriors, King Corbin, and Fire & Desire dont bother me. Of course they are definitely lazy in making them. YouTubers have done a better job, but they still dont bother me much.

To me it's just awfully lazy. What ever happened to Tag-Team themes?

Also...some lead to a weird gimmick clash. Like...Asuka with Kairi's theme just doesn't work at all for me and vice versa.

To me it's just awfully lazy. What ever happened to Tag-Team themes?

Also...some lead to a weird gimmick clash. Like...Asuka with Kairi's theme just doesn't work at all for me and vice versa.

Yeah I miss them. Especially guys like JeriShow. But then I always liked mashups like Rated RKO. I just dont mind them in general tbh

It seems you need a reminder too that this is wrestling, not MMA.

Lame excuse. Even though it is rigged, it is still based around combat like those two examples I mentioned. Short matches happen. Not every match needs to a 5-hour spectacle. Short matches =/= burial.

Kofi literally did nothing. I never claimed short matches =/= burial.

I said making your strongest booked main eventers lose without even attempting to do a move, buries everyone he defeated recently. And it does.

Again...Kofi LITERALLY did nothing in that "match". NINE SECONDS! NINE SECONDS! NINE SECONDS! If you're trying to defend this shit, then you are delusional.

Your gimmick of being contra is misplaced here

No it doesn't. Everyone can have off days. Michael Schumacher had his days when he was trundling round in last place, Manchester United have been hammered 5-0 before, things like this happen. You might not be claiming it, but you are very, very heavily implying it.

Kofi doing "nothing" makes no difference. Bob Backlund losing to Diesel didn't make Bret Hart look like shit, Bryan losing to Sheamus in 18 seconds didn't hurt him. Though it does make me wonder that if it had been Brock running into a Trouble in Paradise in about 10 seconds if you would be singing a different tune. Kofi didn't take Lesnar seriously enough and got caught. It happens. If anything is delusional, it's you needlessly pedantic and pessimistic about everything. I swear the old saying about no one hating wrestling more than wrestling fans is proving itself really true this week.

No one hates wrestling more than wrestling fans is because we're the only ones who *censored*ing watch it. If you're trying to prove or emphasise a point, don't use a saying that makes no sense. Who else is supposed to hate it? People that are indifferent? People that never heard of it? :lol: We're allowed to hate it, we're the ones with the passion.

*Censored* outta here with that garbage

Edited by Creepia

No it doesn't. Everyone can have off days. Michael Schumacher had his days when he was trundling round in last place, Manchester United have been hammered 5-0 before, things like this happen. You might not be claiming it, but you are very, very heavily implying it.

Kofi doing "nothing" makes no difference. Bob Backlund losing to Diesel didn't make Bret Hart look like shit, Bryan losing to Sheamus in 18 seconds didn't hurt him. Though it does make me wonder that if it had been Brock running into a Trouble in Paradise in about 10 seconds if you would be singing a different tune. Kofi didn't take Lesnar seriously enough and got caught. It happens. If anything is delusional, it's you needlessly pedantic and pessimistic about everything. I swear the old saying about no one hating wrestling more than wrestling fans is proving itself really true this week.

Yeah, too bad they didn't sell him being caught, though. He just vanished and was not spoken of again because they had to move right to Lesnar's next program.

Unless it's a Falls Count Anywhere, Last Man Standing or I Quit style match, I really hate when matches leave the ring. Something about it just loses excitement for me when they're on the outside.

It's because they all have become standardized and formulaic. Same weapons, same spots in a very controlled environment.

if you limit it, you restrict tgem even more... in an already restricted and oversaturated envoirement.

NXT matches limit the outside ring action more than the main roster.

I don't like formulaic outside action either, but I see the reasoning behind it.

Remember when Kevin Owens lost to Goldberg in 13 seconds? Didn't hurt him at all did it. Oh wait.

Said as if he isn't a top name right now.

"Top name" is debatable. Has no belts. Not even in contention for belts. Gets to use the stunner, which is cool...but hasn't done much but feud with Shane.

Edited by Generations

Remember when Kevin Owens lost to Goldberg in 13 seconds? Didn't hurt him at all did it. Oh wait.

Said as if he isn't a top name right now.

"Top name" is debatable. Has no belts. Not even in contention for belts. Gets to use the stunner, which is cool...but hasn't done much but feud with Shane.

Multiple time midcard champion, and has been featured on the higher end of the card more often than not, with his matches heavily promoted. Let's not forget he only got the belt because Bálor went on the injury list. There was no change in his position.