Official WWE Great Balls of Fire Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Ambrose VS Miz 1000 must have a huge gimmick to it.

Singles match - if Dean Ambrose gets counted out Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas will stand in the Miz's corner for the celebration

THE STAKES HAVE NEVER BEEN HIGHER

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmfao, I kinda feel bad for Rollins having to deal with Wyatt, because it's hard af for me to get invested in anything he does. Rollins himself hasn't been too entertaining since Triple H turned on him.

I'm REALLY hoping that Rollins' rumored rivalry/match happens at SummerSlam this year. Both guys really need it.

Lmfao, I kinda feel bad for Rollins having to deal with Wyatt, because it's hard af for me to get invested in anything he does. Rollins himself hasn't been too entertaining since Triple H turned on him.

I'm REALLY hoping that Rollins' rumored rivalry/match happens at SummerSlam this year. Both guys really need it.

what?

Yeah because Seth Rollins has a great match rate recently.

So does Wyatt aside from his few with Orton. We shouldn't let Crazy off the hook either.

Not sure you understood what I said.

what?

Heel Dean Ambrose.

I'm saying Wyatt isn't the only guy to 'drag the show down' considering he's facing Rollins and Rollins has been bland and his matches have been heatless for months.

Lol oh I got it afterwards. I meant you were right that I missed it the first time. Thought you were mocking Papa.

Archived