Official WWE Great Balls of Fire Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, no. I'm not going to pinpoint your caveman antics. You're fully aware of what I'm talking about. In a thread during the PPV last Sunday Generations said something along the lines of "I don't care what people say, Reigns can go" or something like that. And you responded with ew. Or something of that effect. That's caveman. You responded with a legit grunt. It's basically that with you when it comes to Reigns. Someone praises him and you'll go ew or oh or ugh. Like your brain shuts down and you can't do anything but spit out an infant like response. That's just what I feel it comes off as. And the ONLY reason I'm even going this deep into it because you had the audacity to ask me why MY posts are so dumb when compared to yours you have no room to talk. Lol So yeah, it definitely triggered me. But I'm going to go make my kale chips. This back ad forth is draining and pointless tbh.

And also I've given many long and thought out posts before. I just don't much anymore because it becomes tedious. If you didn't see them that's your issue not mine.

Imagine being this defensive over something so little, lmfao.
It's a forum. I'm not the only one that posts in this manner. But enjoy those blinders.

Oh I will. Surely nothing compared to those kale chips of yours though.

What I don't get about WWE, is their obsession for sexual innuendo. They have a problem with blood...they have a problem with violence...and language...but they love their sexual innuendo...especially gay shit.

WWE is like a bunch of frat boys and we all know their toilet humor is basically as homo-erotic as it can be the second someone forgets to add no hömö at the end of the joke bro.

High five me bro.

Archived