WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

With a triumphant WrestleMania debut under her belt, Rowdy Ronda Rousey will compete in Europe for the first time under a WWE banner during four dates of this Mays WWE Live tour.

The Baddest Woman on the Planet will appear on the May 16 date in Geneva, Switzerland, followed by May 17 in Vienna, Austria, May 18 in Turin, Italy, and May 19 in Paris, France.

Whom Rousey will face has yet to be determined, but given the show-stealing performance the former UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion put on at WrestleMania, the events are sure to be must-see.

http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/article/ronda-rousey-wwe-live-europe-geneva-vienna-turin-paris-may-2018

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nia Jax comments on finding herself as a character in WWE and not having anyone like her before:

When I grew up, I always watched the amazing women, and youre right I didnt just have anyone to kind of be like I want to be exactly like her but I think right now within the company and with NXT, I was able to grow and figure out myself. Im still, Nia Jax is still finding herself, but its cool because I love to show all kinds of boys, girls, men, women, you should always embrace who you are. Never allow astigmatism, or the popular thing to define you. So Im really excited that I get to create something different and new, and hopefully continue to evolve.

In response to that. She doesn't look like she's an original character, just another typical run-of-the-mill super heavyweight wrestler.

Smh, some of yall dont even have legitimate reasons to dislike Nia. Her ring skills aint that bad like it was when she started out. Far worst women that came and went who were horrible without even bothering to improve.

But why do we have to? You can not like someone/a character for no real reason other than that they annoy you. Thats life.

Nia and others that fall into that they just annoy me category be having yall emotional af. Like yall have mad personal issues with them for some reason when it aint even that serious. For example, Naomi recently called out this guy on Twitter who was using racial slurs. Like we get it you hate her, no need to use racial slurs. Pretty corny but yeah thats life.

Nia and others that fall into that they just annoy me category be having yall emotional af. Like yall have mad personal issues with them for some reason when it aint even that serious. For example, Naomi recently called out this guy on Twitter who was using racial slurs. Like we get it you hate her, no need to use racial slurs. Pretty corny but yeah thats life.

Well I did just say she sucks haha, but yeah some of the things people on here are saying is incredibly childish.

Archived