WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

Here's my main issue with the Nia Jax hate...

If you dislike Nia Jax because you don't like her character and/or ring skills, then that's perfectly fine. Personally, I think she's improving and she's far from being horrible, but is also a bit far from being particularly good as well - but, for people to body shame her and call her "fat/obese" and use general fat jokes is *censored*ing stupid.

People try to insult Nia for being plus-sized, yet I'm willing to bet some of the exact same people lose their *censored*ing minds and harp for someone like Viper, Havok or Kharma/Awesome Kong to sign with WWE. Granted, they're all better athletes than Nia from what I've seen, but they're all plus-sized athletes just like Nia, but it seems as if they get a free pass from the bashing because of that reason alone.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smh, some of yall dont even have legitimate reasons to dislike Nia. Her ring skills aint that bad like it was when she started out. Far worst women that came and went who were horrible without even bothering to improve.

Worse ones existing isn't compelling enough reason to change anyone's opinion on Nia.

Which is fine and their rightful choice. Her ring skills probably aint even the main issue for those that dislike her anyway.

Nvm that part, see Starstrucks post

Smh, some of yall dont even have legitimate reasons to dislike Nia. Her ring skills aint that bad like it was when she started out. Far worst women that came and went who were horrible without even bothering to improve.

So your argument is she isn't as awful as she used to be and there have been wrestlers worse than her. Solid.

Nia being more hard hitting would be awesome. Tamina's appeal for me is seeing how or if she legitimately hurts people.

Tbh I worry about that in every Nia match.

So your argument is she isn't as awful as she used to be and there have been wrestlers worse than her. Solid.

Nia being more hard hitting would be awesome. Tamina's appeal for me is seeing how or if she legitimately hurts people.

Tbh I worry about that in every Nia match.
Thats my argument. Solid.

Seems some of yalls comments and other comments Ive seen on social media is focused more on her appearance than anything else. That or just absurd bullshit to just complain for the *Censored* of it.

She's been called "the worst women on the roster" in this topic. So yeah...Ziggy's reason is solid.

Ziggy said "came and went"

So, that doesn't really dispute that she isn't the worst woman on the roster right now if we want to be that pedantic

The fact that she improved already puts her above the women who should be veterans by this point, but aren't.

Besides Dana Brooke and that Indian chick, I can't think of anyone worse than Nia Jax tbh, which wouldn't be so bad (no wait, it's still bad depending on how likely you think it is that she'll injure people) if she didn't clog up the women's division with her overbearing presence.

That one isn't a fat joke for a change. I might make another one eventually though.

Saying "y'all *Censored*s be emotional" and "she isn't the absolute worst on the roster" is spitting facts, okay.

Apparently it is I guess lol ¯\_(?)_/¯

If people want to like Jax, that's fine. But there is valid enough reason to think to think she sucks, regardless of if they like it or not. Other divas were worse? Still doesn't make her in-ring performances any good to watch. Literally saying "she isn't the absolute worst on the roster" literally doesn't dispute that she sucks. All it means is she isn't Eva Marie levels bad. Still though, I have way better standards than that.

People dislike her for dumb reasons? Doesn't invalidate the legitimate criticisms people have against her. Not in the least.

And to reiterate, you are allowed to like Nia if you want. But again, people have good reasons to dislike her whether you want to acknowledge them or not.

She's been called "the worst women on the roster" in this topic. So yeah...Ziggy's reason is solid.

So, that doesn't really dispute that she isn't the worst woman on the roster right now if we want to be that pedantic

The fact that she improved already puts her above the women who should be veterans by this point, but aren't.

No logic there. If her value was 0 and now it's 1 doesn't automatically mean she's not the worst woman on the roster. Not saying she is either but when she's the champion she really shouldn't be in the lower echelon.

My mans Ziggy spittin facts.

Idk i dont see any reason to not like Nia personally. Your blind if you cant see shes improving little by little. If the crowds can see it and cheer her more and more, shes doin somethin right

First of all *you're and secondly no one said that. Just because she's improbing doesn't mean she's good.

No logic there. If her value was 0 and now it's 1 doesn't automatically mean she's not the worst woman on the roster. Not saying she is either but when she's the champion she really shouldn't be in the lower echelon.

My mans Ziggy spittin facts.

Idk i dont see any reason to not like Nia personally. Your blind if you cant see shes improving little by little. If the crowds can see it and cheer her more and more, shes doin somethin right

First of all *you're and secondly no one said that. Just because she's improbing doesn't mean she's good.

First of all, improving*

Nia is not the worst, but she's also nowhere near as good as she should be. Either way though, as long as she actually tries to improve...

If you dislike Nia Jax because you don't like her character and/or ring skills, then that's perfectly fine. Personally, I think she's improving and she's far from being horrible, but is also a bit far from being particularly good as well - but, for people to body shame her and call her "fat/obese" and use general fat jokes is *censored*ing stupid.

People try to insult Nia for being plus-sized, yet I'm willing to bet some of the exact same people lose their *censored*ing minds and harp for someone like Viper, Havok or Kharma/Awesome Kong to sign with WWE. Granted, they're all better athletes than Nia from what I've seen, but they're all plus-sized athletes just like Nia, but it seems as if they get a free pass from the bashing because of that reason alone.

Its also kinda like with the Roman Reigns hate, its the cool thing to do, so everyone jumps on board. Its annoying after so long.

And yet if we were talking about male wrestlers being as bad as they are/were, hardly anyone would be defending them and would be wanting them released as well.

I'm just arguing against "worst in the division". That is all.

If someone were to say that Jinder Mahal is the worst in-ring performer, while people like Titus O'Neil and Mojo Rawley still wrestle, I would argue the same.

Its also kinda like with the Roman Reigns hate, its the cool thing to do, so everyone jumps on board. Its annoying after so long.

Eh, I don't know.

At this point, yes. I think a lot of people who claim to "hate" Roman Reigns and think he completely sucks do so because it's the cool thing to do despite how glaring his improvement has been over the past few years.

In Jax's case, no. I think people who hate Nia Jax think are really justified. You're justified to dislike anyone, actually. The thing with Nia, is the improvement is there from what I've seen, but it's not by much and it isn't an obvious improvement - otherwise, I'm sure there would be a lot more people in favor of her. Like I said before, Nia is far from being "good" in my book, but she isn't flat-out terrible, either.

Archived