WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

Guest Shades of Cool

I love her thoughts on the character stuff and that she talking about the match being more about a story, that's how I feel completely. You need stakes other than a title or proving who's the better performer.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Especially when you have Asuka vs. Charlotte on the same show. I like Alexa fine enough, but I don't think she really should be having a singles match at Mania and definitely not one against the IRRESISTIBLE FORCE

I can't see that match or feud stand out, but I can see people react positively to it because people for some reason react positively to Nia Jax nowadays and I don't know why.

No, I don't want an explanation.

It's because she's not like most girls, Jig.

More than anything, I really hope that Asuka vs. Charlotte delivers and at least meets whatever expectations are set.

We already know what Styles and Nakamura can do against each other (as seen at WK), and the same can be said for Lesnar vs. Reigns. Aside from those two matches and the Mixed Tag Team match, I think Asuka vs. Charlotte is highly anticipated and people are expecting it to live up to the hype. I think they're the top best women in the division right now and I'm hoping they blow the roof off the place.

More than anything, I really hope that Asuka vs. Charlotte delivers and at least meets whatever expectations are set.

We already know what Styles and Nakamura can do against each other (as seen at WK), and the same can be said for Lesnar vs. Reigns. Aside from those two matches and the Mixed Tag Team match, I think Asuka vs. Charlotte is highly anticipated and people are expecting it to live up to the hype. I think they're the top best women in the division right now and I'm hoping they blow the roof off the place.

In the division, ever.

Jessamyn Duke has been spotted in a lot of videos and pictures, training with Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler. According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, while she has moved to Orlando, she has not signed with WWE at this time.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/jessamyn-duke-not-signed-wwe/

Guest Shades of Cool

Jessamyn Duke has been spotted in a lot of videos and pictures, training with Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler. According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, while she has moved to Orlando, she has not signed with WWE at this time.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/jessamyn-duke-not-signed-wwe/

I don't know her. But if she does, cool I guess.

What about Marina?

Marina, who?

Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke are the other half of the MMA Four Horsewomen alongside Ronda and Shayna.

Marina is also Roderick Strong's wife.

Archived