WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

12 minutes ago, MayorHaggar said:

On one hand, I'm happy about all the released superstars still being in, on the other hand I'm super disappointed in the legends roster. I knew it would be bad with so many people leaving but Rude, Perfect, Bulldog, Angle, Steamboat, RVD, etc. Why can't they still be in? 

Virtual Basement. 

A lot of legends got signed for that game, and RVD, Angle, LA Knight (as Eli Drake) all signed deals with them so FWIW I expect they can't be in due to 2K not having exclusive rights to their likenesses.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, J-man89 said:

They have to be holding off on revealing all the stuff from Showcase, 2009 Ziggler, unmasked Kane, 2006 Triple H, those should all be separate models not alt attires.

Yeah they are... they just haven't put them on the roster list -  probably because of all the flack they get for having duplicates in the past. They only have one Rey Mysterio on the list and we know there are several different models.

Yeah theres some disappointments but i mean we got Keith Lee, Kyle O'Reilly, Gargano, Iconics, Kross, Murphy, Thatcher, 2 Mia Yim models, Regal, Tegan Nox, Braun Strowman, Tyler Breeze, Fandango, Toni Storm, Lorcan and Burch, Mickie James, John Morrison, Ember Moon, Alexander Wolfe. All of those could have easily not been in the game, some have been gone from the company for over a year, and we got them thats crazy.

The biggest disappointments are LA Knight, Cole and Black and the lack of NXT UK people but i can live with it, we got way more released wrestlers in the game than i ever expected, and we got an amazing team of creators coming together in one place for 2K22 so whoever's not in we'll get some amazing caws of them. 

11 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

Like what was the point of going overseas and scanning people if there’s little to no NXT UK presence? Maybe there’s an NXT UK DLC pack?

Might be exactly that. Feel like Subculture, Meiko, Iija are probably DLC somehow.  Would hope Blair Davenport but not looking too good on that front.

Still no retro Hulk Hogan.  WTF is that about??

It's going to take a LOT of work to turn this into a WCW game, but considering the fact that I usually spend 1% of my time actually playing matches (I have more fun creating arenas), I guess roster isn't that big of a deal for me. /copium

32 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Yeah theres some disappointments but i mean we got Keith Lee, Kyle O'Reilly, Gargano, Iconics, Kross, Murphy, Thatcher, 2 Mia Yim models, Regal, Tegan Nox, Braun Strowman, Tyler Breeze, Fandango, Toni Storm, Lorcan and Burch, Mickie James, John Morrison, Ember Moon, Alexander Wolfe. All of those could have easily not been in the game, some have been gone from the company for over a year, and we got them thats crazy.

The biggest disappointments are LA Knight, Cole and Black and the lack of NXT UK people but i can live with it, we got way more released wrestlers in the game than i ever expected, and we got an amazing team of creators coming together in one place for 2K22 so whoever's not in we'll get some amazing caws of them. 

I agree. I feel like we're pretty damn lucky about the current roster. Tons of guys I didn't expect to make it. My only complaint is with the legends roster. 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived