Where's the CAW community this year? PS4 or Xbox One?

CM_EDGE

I am a proud owner of both, the PS4 Pro and the Xbox One X. Normally I buy all multiplatform games on Xbox One X these days, because, logically, that's where the games run and look the best, sometimes with a bit more differences, sometimes just small ones like better resolutions.

But there was always one exception, the WWE 2K Series.

To 90%, because of the CAW community, that's where, in my opinion, are the best creators around this gen and to 9%, because of whatever reason, the WWE 2K Games never really got any X or Pro enhancements and 1% because the Spotify feature is so masterful implemented, way better than on Xbox.

But this year, man, this year I'm unsure where to buy it for.

Last year I kinda had the feeling that the X version had a few graphical improvements in comparison, but I could never put my finger on anything specific and nobody out there professionally compares them unfortunately.

But this year, I have the feeling it could be different, it's 2019, the devs are changing and the first entrance on YouTube is uploaded in native 1440p, so something is already different.

But, the biggest factor for me is still the CAW community and if most stay on PS4, I will probably stay too. So, what is the current status?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived