Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CM_EDGE

Where's the CAW community this year? PS4 or Xbox One?

I am a proud owner of both, the PS4 Pro and the Xbox One X. Normally I buy all multiplatform games on Xbox One X these days, because, logically, that's where the games run and look the best, sometimes with a bit more differences, sometimes just small ones like better resolutions.

But there was always one exception, the WWE 2K Series.

To 90%, because of the CAW community, that's where, in my opinion, are the best creators around this gen and to 9%, because of whatever reason, the WWE 2K Games never really got any X or Pro enhancements and 1% because the Spotify feature is so masterful implemented, way better than on Xbox.

But this year, man, this year I'm unsure where to buy it for.

Last year I kinda had the feeling that the X version had a few graphical improvements in comparison, but I could never put my finger on anything specific and nobody out there professionally compares them unfortunately.

But this year, I have the feeling it could be different, it's 2019, the devs are changing and the first entrance on YouTube is uploaded in native 1440p, so something is already different.

But, the biggest factor for me is still the CAW community and if most stay on PS4, I will probably stay too. So, what is the current status?

I spent last year on Xbox 1 and frankly that was a mistake i'll be on Ps4 this year cant wait to see what the CAW community does this year

Until the new systems come out it probably going to be the majority on ps4. 2020 or 2021 may be the years you see a community shift depending on the nex gen systems.

Community Creations should really be cross platform now.. come on!

That's what I'm hoping for asap.

Community Creations should really be cross platform now.. come on!

It will eventually.

I'm on Xbox One, but I never really upload anything.

I uploaded a CAW of myself for 2K18, but that was only because I was going out of town and wanted to download the CAW on my friend's Xbox since I wasn't bringing my own lol!

KXW is staying on the Xbox One. Mainly because I sold my PS4 after finishing Spider-Man and God of War.

Incidentally, if you're sticking with 2K19, I did make KXW content for last years game.

KXW is staying on the Xbox One. Mainly because I sold my PS4 after finishing Spider-Man and God of War.

Incidentally, if you're sticking with 2K19, I did make KXW content for last years game.

What is KXW content?