WWE2K18 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me or does anyone else think they haven't implemented the brand split into mycareer? I don't want my guy to have 2 matches per week that's boring!

That's not how MyCareer ever worked

My guy always had a match on RAW and a match on Smackdown and repeat so wtf are u on about?

Is it just me or does anyone else think they haven't implemented the brand split into mycareer? I don't want my guy to have 2 matches per week that's boring!

That's not how MyCareer ever worked

My guy always had a match on RAW and a match on Smackdown and repeat so wtf are u on about?

Seriously? I only ever got a match on either Raw, NXT or SmackDown (depending on the title I was chasing) and then Main Event or Superstars. Though I've never been in the WWE Championship hunt, so maybe that's different there.

I think it is for both. As im wondering when they are going to ship the physical ones so they get there on the 13th. As I think they would have to send the physical orders out this week some time, maby to the end like say wed or thursday perhaps, as it takes awhile by mail for things to get to one place if it isnt say 2 day shipping or whatnot.

I REALLY hope they improved and changed the promos cause I just had another promo battle that didn't made ANY sense (I let the NPCs Play it out).

Nanae Takahashi comes out and praises Nikki Cross asking her to come out, Nikki Cross comes out and starts humiliating Nanae and Nanae complains right after that Nikki is disrespectful for coming out and interrupting her Promo, even she was the one that asked her to come out. Then they both talk different stuff that doesn't really match at all so is like head scratching but their promo bars are going up as if they had the best promo EVER. x_X

I REALLY hope they improved and changed the promos cause I just had another promo battle that didn't made ANY sense (I let the NPCs Play it out).

Nanae Takahashi comes out and praises Nikki Cross asking her to come out, Nikki Cross comes out and starts humiliating Nanae and Nanae complains right after that Nikki is disrespectful for coming out and interrupting her Promo, even she was the one that asked her to come out. Then they both talk different stuff that doesn't really match at all so is like head scratching but their promo bars are going up as if they had the best promo EVER. x_X

That sounds like realistic WWE to me!

Archived