WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 'golden' part isn't really necessary. It's enough to just call the pyro a waterfall and leave it at that.

Yes it is. You need to state what colour it is. :lol:
Why exactly?
Rule of funny, that's why.

You're the last person people would come to for rules of comedy

Naka is a face though and sells his ass off so i imagine they chose to go more of that route with him for those reasons. I really dont mind it cause hes so over and when he does get his offense in, he wins very easily.

Is he more over than when he debuted in the main roster, though? I haven't watched the TV show lately but I watched his PPV match with Ziggler and it didn't seem that way... I fear for the guy, if he keeps having matches like that and is booked like a typical WWE babyface... I don't know...

Did I miss a PPV tonight or is it next week?

Wrong website, pops, you meant to post that on 'google.com'.

If they were to give him any pyro why would you not give him the Orton/Del Rio/Christian golden shower? These Ryback explosions do not add a thing to his entrance.

Last thing I needed to read is any sentence with Del Rio or Orton having golden showers...

Christian though, that's fine.

If they were to give him any pyro why would you not give him the Orton/Del Rio/Christian golden shower? These Ryback explosions do not add a thing to his entrance.

Last thing I needed to read is any sentence with Del Rio or Orton having golden showers...

ffs :XD:

Lmfao

Tonight's WWE RAW will take place from the Cajundome in Lafayette, LA with the return of WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar.

Lesnar will face off with Great Balls of Fire opponent Samoa Joe on tonight's show. WWE has also announced that The Hardys will get their rematch from RAW Tag Team Champions Sheamus and Cesaro tonight but no other matches have been announced.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight:

* Will Brock Lesnar bring the pain to Samoa Joe?

* The Hardy Boyz challenge Cesaro & Sheamus for the Raw Tag Team Titles in anticipated rematch

* Who is Enzo Amore & Big Cass’ attacker?

* Can Alexa Bliss evade Nia Jax's fury?

* Is Bray Wyatt coming for The Kingslayer?

* Will Dean Ambrose strike again?

Forgot that Lesnar was gonna be around.

I'm interested in the show. (Not because of Lesnar, but that doesn't hurt anything). Mostly just looking forward to the Angle/Graves storyline and the Enzo/Cass one. It's nice to just have actual storylines continuing on the product. I'll take what I can get.

Heard we're geting our John Cena VS Jinder Mahal dream match this summer.

I imagined we would after they announced his return for the Fourth of July lol. Actually I'm surprised they aren't going to give it to him that same day, cause America. I can't remember the last WWE title change to take place on a SD though.

Same *censored*ing booking for Bray 4 years and counting. Wish he'd just disappear for a while. He's dragging Rollins down with his lame ass too.

RAW sounds decent apart from that. Joe needs to kill Brock for it to be an instant hit in my books though.

Archived