WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

– RauteMusik recently interviewed WWE Raw women’s champion Alexa Bliss before tonight’s Summerslam event. Below are some highlights (transcript via WrestlingInc.com).

Bliss and her thoughts on Sasha Banks: “You know what? The way I see it, Sasha can think or say whatever she wants, as long as it fuels her fire for us to have a good match. I’m fine with it.”

Alexa Bliss on her broken elbow trick: “Well my elbows just like bend backwards, they both do, they always have. I always used to freak out my cheer coaches with it all the time, but it’s just a little trick.”

https://411mania.com/wrestling/alexa-bliss-secret-elbow/

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Small news but for those interested

"People reports that Nikki Bella is set to join the 25th season of Dancing with The Stars.

Nikki and Drew Scott from Property Brothers have both signed on to compete on the next season of the reality dance competition series.

The 25th season of DWTS premieres on Monday, September 18th on ABC.

Chris Jericho previously appeared on the 12th season of DWTS."

Source LOP

Bring back Cameron.

omg go away

nah.

Bring back Cameron.

omg go away

What was her favourite match again? :lol:

Melina vs Alicia Foxx.

-- WWE.com posted the following this afternoon:

NXT Women’s Champion Asuka broke her right collarbone during her successful title defense against Ember Moon Saturday at NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn III, WWE.com has learned.

Due to the injury, The Empress of Tomorrow is not medically cleared to compete, and no official timetable has been given for her return. The typical recovery time for a broken collarbone is 6-8 weeks, according to ringside physician Dr. Jeffrey Westerfield, who tended to Asuka in Brooklyn.

“During the match, she landed awkwardly from a throw from Ember Moon and was able to complete the match, but had notable pain and discomfort,” Dr. Westerfield said. “We performed an initial ultrasound backstage that was highly suspicious of a break that was later confirmed by an X-ray.”

News of the injury comes as Asuka approaches the 507-day mark of her historic NXT Women’s Title reign. She has yet to be defeated in NXT since debuting in October 2015.

6-8 weeks isn't that long, she won't be stripped of the title. Triple H won't do that to Asuka, his number 1. They can run a redemption angle for Ember Moon or find a new challenger in that time and Asuka could still appear in promos etc.

Redemption for Ember again? Here comes the gloomy promos in empty arenas.

"My family was there, I let them down. I can't face them. I am a shame to the Uchiha family name."

LMAOO

That shit is so boring.

I wouldn't know what to do with Ember tbh

She could still feud with Asuka it's not like she suddenly can't ever face her again. Third time lucky and all that. Hell maybe even this time Ember cheats a little to win, maybe she even turns heel in the process.

I don't like Ember all that much, but I'm not sure many of you think she's suddenly done with NXT.

She could still feud with Asuka it's not like she suddenly can't ever face her again. Third time lucky and all that. Hell maybe even this time Ember cheats a little to win, maybe she even turns heel in the process.

I don't like Ember all that much, but I'm not sure many of you think she's suddenly done with NXT.

The reason i'm thinking that is because of what happend post match with her getting time to get that ovation from the fans in attendance. That usually is done when someone finishes up in NXT. And the fact that a lot of new talent is about to come in makes the timing seem right.

The reason i'm thinking that is because of what happend post match with her getting time to get that ovation from the fans in attendance. That usually is done when someone finishes up in NXT. And the fact that a lot of new talent is about to come in makes the timing seem right.

Yeah and I thought that was weird too. It was the fans who suddenly decided to thank her, I'm not sure that was her last hurrah.

She can feud with Iconic, or Nikki Cross up until Asuka's return and then fight for the title again. I think it's the fans assuming things too much.

6-8 weeks? Don't strip her of the title for that, you let Punk keep his WWE Title during his 434 day run whilr he suffered a knee injury which kept him out a similiar amount of time.

If it were 6-8 months then I'd see them taking the title off of her but she'll be fine.

gvs8pkv.jpg

https://twitter.com/WWEAsuka/status/899828426424676352?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2F411mania.com%2Fwrestling%2Fwwe-news-asuka-shows-off-x-ray-injury-video-nikki-bella-naomi-myc-photo-shoot%2F

So Nikki Bella thinks the Women's Revolution started with Total Divas.

And thinks people wanted to see the likes of Cameron, Natalya and Jojo over every non-Total Diva on the roster.

Well JoJo never really had a chance.

Archived