WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

LOL Did anybody see on Twitter that Sienna is accusing Charlotte of stealing her look.

Welp... How

Here his the comment.

https://twitter.com/Sienna/status/894733590080237568

Guess Sienna forgot who her dad is.

From comments, I can work out that Charlotte stole her looks from Sienna, who stole it from Melina, who stole it from Chyna.

You forgot to add Ric.

Who stole it from Buddy Rogers

Who got it from a time travelling Daniel Bryan

Who will beat The Miz in two years for it

Gorgeous George also.

He defeated Daniel Bryan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simon Gotch did the RF Shoot Interview and he told a story that Alexa told at the P.C. when they were working with the acting coach. In High School Alexa was bullied, tease and beat up by three girls and one day she snap at main girl she hit her with a book as hard as she can jump on top of her and beat the shit out of her.

Your inability to finish words off with the proper syllables and letters really bugs me. Proof read your posts man, damn.

I'm with you Creep, reading that actually hurt my head a little.

Simon Gotch did the RF Shoot Interview and he told a story that Alexa told at the P.C. when they were working with the acting coach. In High School Alexa was bullied, tease and beat up by three girls and one day she snap at main girl she hit her with a book as hard as she can jump on top of her and beat the shit out of her.

Your inability to finish words off with the proper syllables and letters really bugs me. Proof read your posts man, damn.

I'm with you Creep, reading that actually hurt my head a little.

Stopping reading halfway through because I had no idea who jumped who. Pure gibberish man.

JoJo's 'in-ring debut' came in a six diva tag team match where she teamed with Natalya & Eva Marie versus Aksana, Alicia Fox & Rosa Mendes. She wasn't tagged into the match and I am sure the match was thrown together last minute as a huge chunk of the roster were stranded somewhere due to flights.

She then competed in the two Total Divas vs True Divas matches where she had brief but promising moments against Tamina and Alicia Fox.

Her last aired match was in a battle royal where she was eliminated immediately by Eva Marie.

Footage is on YouTube of a match where she and Eva faced Paige and Emma at NXT, she definitely had more promise than Eva and I'm surprised she didn't wrestle more since she left Total Divas to focus on training and is now ring announcing

JoJo's 'in-ring debut' came in a six diva tag team match where she teamed with Natalya & Eva Marie versus Aksana, Alicia Fox & Rosa Mendes. She wasn't tagged into the match and I am sure the match was thrown together last minute as a huge chunk of the roster were stranded somewhere due to flights.

She then competed in the two Total Divas vs True Divas matches where she had brief but promising moments against Tamina and Alicia Fox.

Her last aired match was in a battle royal where she was eliminated immediately by Eva Marie.

Footage is on YouTube of a match where she and Eva faced Paige and Emma at NXT, she definitely had more promise than Eva and I'm surprised she didn't wrestle more since she left Total Divas to focus on training and is now ring announcing

It is because she asked to be removed from in ring Action and from total divas so they made her a ring announcer with which she stick with since.

I don't understand Sienna's issue with the pinky thing.

Charlotte & Becky's pinky pose is the whole tea drinking thing, whereas Sienna isn't doing a tea drinking post, just has her arm up with pinky extended.

Sienna had the "pinkies up" Gimmick for over 5 years already so I guess she thinks they "stole" the Motion when they pulled each others pinkies (can't word it better sorry :P) before they used the "Tea". :D

It's stupid since it's only similar though and as Long as they don't start a "pinkies up" Motion then it remains only as a similar Motion and not a exact copy of hers.

Per a report from Fightful, Rousey is seriously considering a career inside the squared circle and has gone as far as picking up some of the basics from a WWE Superstar.

She reportedly requested Triple H to get her involved in her recent appearance with The Four Horsewomen at the Mae Young Classic.

The report also suggests that WWE referred Rousey and company to former WWE Cruiserweight Champion Brian Kendrick for training in Southern California. There was buzz backstage amongst WWE employees that Rousey is expected to start training soon, and has already taken some basic bumps amongst other things thus far.

Rousey’s fellow horsewomen have pretty depthy WWE connections; as her friend Marina Shafir is engaged to NXT star Roderick Strong, Shayna Baszler was recently involved in the Mae Young Classic, and Jessamyn Duke has already begun her training. Rousey also appeared at WrestleMania 31 alongside The Rock, as well as at SummerSlam in 2014. She has also been teasing a ‘big announcement’ on her official website as of late, but it’s not yet known if the two are related.

We’ll keep you updated as we learn more…..

http://www.sescoops.com/rumor-ronda-rousey-training-for-potential-wwe-career/

It really was only a matter of time.

Per a report from Fightful, Rousey is seriously considering a career inside the squared circle and has gone as far as picking up some of the basics from a WWE Superstar.

She reportedly requested Triple H to get her involved in her recent appearance with The Four Horsewomen at the Mae Young Classic.

The report also suggests that WWE referred Rousey and company to former WWE Cruiserweight Champion Brian Kendrick for training in Southern California. There was buzz backstage amongst WWE employees that Rousey is expected to start training soon, and has already taken some basic bumps amongst other things thus far.

Rousey’s fellow horsewomen have pretty depthy WWE connections; as her friend Marina Shafir is engaged to NXT star Roderick Strong, Shayna Baszler was recently involved in the Mae Young Classic, and Jessamyn Duke has already begun her training. Rousey also appeared at WrestleMania 31 alongside The Rock, as well as at SummerSlam in 2014. She has also been teasing a ‘big announcement’ on her official website as of late, but it’s not yet known if the two are related.

We’ll keep you updated as we learn more…..

http://www.sescoops.com/rumor-ronda-rousey-training-for-potential-wwe-career/

It really was only a matter of time.

I wouldn't mind shayna since she already worked hard down in Japan and in the USA to hone her craft and she has already proved that she is a great Talent that can work very well in the ring and on the character department.

However, having all of sudden rousey and the others on the Spotlight and even keeping them after, while shoving the whole nxt roster that is waiting for a opportunity to do something to the back only because of one storyline, is really unneeded.

Except if the 3 of them are only signed for the storyline as a one off, then it would be "nice to have" since it would be something different to the regular stuff we are getting.

Archived