WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Legit can't understand why Nattie's boring ass is champion. ?

She's a great wrestler who has gone through a ton of shitty and embrassing gimmicks and storylines and has deserved a run at the top for years. This is long overdue. I hope she closes out the year as champion.

I don't think this will convince The Nerd or anybody of anything.

If anything, it makes me cringe even more at the thought of her closing the year as champ.

Can someone point me to any evidence that suggests Natalya may be a great wrestler? I've never seen any and would like to know.

EDIT; scratch that, I don't care to watch any videos.

I feel she's a consistent wrestler, not the greatest but she's decent and manages to pull good matches out of the Divas she spent most of her career dealing with.

She has gotten very bland over the years and if she wasn't a Neidhart, I do doubt she'd get as much hype from fans! In saying that, Tamina doesn't get the same but is a lesser wrestler

Can someone point me to any evidence that suggests Natalya may be a great wrestler? I've never seen any and would like to know.

EDIT; scratch that, I don't care to watch any videos.

I feel she's a consistent wrestler, not the greatest but she's decent and manages to pull good matches out of the Divas she spent most of her career dealing with.

She has gotten very bland over the years and if she wasn't a Neidhart, I do doubt she'd get as much hype from fans! In saying that, Tamina doesn't get the same but is a lesser wrestler

She's certainly a good wrestler and has routinely been better than most other women during her tenure, but she's hailed as this secret master of a competitor and I genuinely don't think she is. I just think she's better than some.

She's a great wrestler who has gone through a ton of shitty and embrassing gimmicks and storylines and has deserved a run at the top for years. This is long overdue. I hope she closes out the year as champion.
I don't think this will convince The Nerd or anybody of anything.

If anything, it makes me cringe even more at the thought of her closing the year as champ.

I'll be the first to admit, she isn't exactly the best character out there, but in-ring I'd put her among the top 5 amongst the women. Frankly, if guys like Bret and Benoit can be champ, why not Nattie?

According to Lita and several others, Nattie can wrestle circles around most of the men in the Company.

She is also one of the most respected and hard workers in the Company.

In my opinion she deserved to be Champion for a long time now and her new gimmick fits her.

She doesn't wrestle circles around anyone though lol

According to Lita and several others, Nattie can wrestle circles around most of the men in the Company.

In my opinion she deserved to be Champion for a long time now and her new gimmick fits her.

At least not anymore. She might have been able to in 2009, but she's been surpassed.

Agreed, let's not forget that Natalya's career was shared predominantly with the likes of Kelly Kelly, The Bella Twins, Kaitlyn, Maryse, Alicia Fox, Cherry, Rosa Mendez, Maria

Not all of them were awful and capable of putting on semi decent matches but next to them, yes Natalya was a mat technician

At least not anymore. She might have been able to in 2009, but she's been surpassed.

She might not be #1 anymore, but she's still top 5 material.

We have The Four Horsewomen + Asuka, so that already rules out a top-5. Might not even be top-10. No wait, probably isn't even top-10.

I wouldn't say Asuka or Sasha are better than Nattie.

If I had to build a top five for the women right now:

5: Sasha

4: Nattie

3: Bayley

2: Charlotte

1: Becky

Becky is not number 1 lmfao. Asuka is far and away hands down number 1. Sasha, Charlotte, Ember Moon and either Bayley or Mickie James would take the fifth spot. Maybe even Emma too, all of them better than Nattie.

Becky is not number 1 lmfao. Asuka is far and away hands down number 1. Sasha, Charlotte, Ember Moon and either Bayley or Mickie James would take the fifth spot. Maybe even Emma too, all of them better than Nattie.

That list wasn't kayfabe. When you have of the names like Horsewomen on the roster Asuka is nowhere near #1. I forgot about Emma though. Definately a top 5 woman for sure.

That list wasn't kayfabe. When you have of the names like Horsewomen on the roster Asuka is nowhere near #1. I forgot about Emma though. Definately a top 5 woman for sure.

I wasn't implying that the list was kayfabe.

Asuka is still more talented than all 4 of them. Objectively, she's a better wrestler. She's one of the best wrestlers in the entire company. I genuinely can't comprehend that you think she's "nowhere near #1. That's *censored*ing moronic. Everyone else in the world will tell you that Asuka is #1 or at least one of the best.

Asuka is still more talented than all 4 of them. Objectively, she's a better wrestler. She's one of the best wrestlers in the entire company. I genuinely can't comprehend that you think she's "nowhere near #1. That's *censored*ing moronic. Everyone else in the world will tell you that Asuka is #1 or at least one of the best.

Yes Asuka is one of the best, there is no denying that, but there are so many others who can claim that, like the Horsewomen, Emma and Alexa. If Asuka is below even three of then she's already down to #4. That's what I mean by "nowhere near".

Yes Asuka is one of the best, there is no denying that, but there are so many others who can claim that, like the Horsewomen, Emma and Alexa. If Asuka is below even three of then she's already down to #4. That's what I mean by "nowhere near".

Dude they're all great. They're all very talented in a lot of areas, but Asuka is absolutely the best wrestler out of all of them. Alexa? You honestly want to tell me that Alexa Bliss is a better wrestler than Asuka? Or even is in Asuka's league. No.

No. She. Is. Not. I REALLY hope you are being your usual pedantic self and are trying to troll because I absolutely cannot comprehend that you think Asuka is #4 in the company. That's utterly ridiculous.

I lIke Alexa, but how DARE you suggest that she's even close to being at Asuka's level?

In-ring? Askua has the edge. Character wise? Alexa by far and away.

No one is talking about character-wise apart from you. The topic was about Natalya's wrestling ability and the fact that she has now been surpassed. Don't try and add your own angles to an already established conversation when no one else is talking about that stuff.

Also Asuka doesn't "have the edge" she's miles ahead of Alexa Bliss in the ring.

Dude they're all great. They're all very talented in a lot of areas, but Asuka is absolutely the best wrestler out of all of them. Alexa? You honestly want to tell me that Alexa Bliss is a better wrestler than Asuka? Or even is in Asuka's league. No.

No. She. Is. Not. I REALLY hope you are being your usual pedantic self and are trying to troll because I absolutely cannot comprehend that you think Asuka is #4 in the company. That's utterly ridiculous.

There is such a thing as the full package. Asuka isn't that. Her character sucks the big one. She's been the same undefeated monster since she made her debut two years ago. OK, maybe she's gotten a little cockier, but still. That's where people like Bliss and Emma come into it. Not only that, but her story is ultra predictable. How many more people is she going to go over? If she doesn't take her first L soon it's going to start hirting more than helping her.

I lIke Alexa, but how DARE you suggest that she's even close to being at Asuka's level?

In-ring? Askua has the edge. Character wise? Alexa by far and away.
No one is talking about character-wise apart from you. The topic was about Natalya's wrestling ability and the fact that she has now been surpassed. Don't try and add your own angles to an already established conversation when no one else is talking about that stuff.

Also Asuka doesn't "have the edge" she's miles ahead of Alexa Bliss in the ring.

Really? I thought the topic was about WWE's Women's division. :P

Bad jokes aside, how did we go from Nattie to Asuka?

Oh does it matter how I write it? Miles ahead, have the edge, better than, on a level above, all means the same damn thing.

We went from Nattie to Asuka by comparing Nattie's skill level to hers. Not that hard to figure out if you read the damn thread.

Don't try the "I thought this was this thread" card, you quoted me. You knew what the conversation was

Dunno why you're talking about Asuka's character still, no one else is.

- end of conversation. I don't wish to keep it up with you, you omit way too much.

We went from Nattie to Asuka by comparing Nattie's skill level to hers. Not that hard to figure out if you read the damn thread.

Don't try the "I thought this was this thread" card, you quoted me. You knew what the conversation was.

I know. Pretty much the entirety of that second post/quote/whatever the hell you wanna call it wasn't written seriously. I pretty much said all my serious stuff in the first one.

Archived